Pregnant?

"Ahhhh-hh mas..master slo-ow downnnn..ahh"... But Jungkook wasnt that mood.. He was thrusting like alpha on a rut.. "Wait.. A litte baby boy".. Tae nods.. After few thrusts tae couldnt hold anymore.. "I.. I am goona cum...".."Cum for me baby.." Tae did have any second thought.. He come and jungkook also cum inside him.. After cumming Jungkook fall over tae.. Who was exhausted.. Thats was their 5th round.. as Tae woke at 5 am with little kisses on his thighs..

After taking breath properly tae was caressing jungkook's hair.. Who was enjoying every seconds of it.... *ring ring..* Jungkook sigh and get up.. So he can answer the call..

"He-"

"Fuck your hello.. Where are you??"

"Hobi hyungggg"

"Stop fucking tae and come office.. I want you to be here before 9.. "

"O-"

Hobi cut that call.. Jungkook sigh or what he can do.. Hobi is his secretary.. Jungkook is happy for that.. But sometimes hobi ruins his morning with his cute little sweet baby.. Jungkook was looking at tae with a help eyes.. He want tae to called hobi and said to him that he is sick so kookie can stay at home today.. But tae did the opposite.. Tae throw a pillow at him "what?? " as tae said that Jungkook looked at him with doe eyes.."Go to office.. Drive safely.. Also dont forget to eat.. Bye.. " jungkook was looking at tae with a betrayed expression.. Tae didnt care.. He went back to sleep.. Tae turn around a little jungkook get his hope as sky whice also fall in ground fast "Dont forget to shower.. He smell like sex and cum..ewww" tae again turn around and sleep..
Jungkook just sigh and went to took a shower..

Jungkook and tae come early from their honeymoon.. Jungkook has a very important deal so he and tae had to came fast.. But Jungkook didnt stop love making.. He just want a moment.. It's been 2 months of their marriage life and they are beyond happy.....

At 12:30 pm...

Tae finally woke up.. He took a shower.. Change the bed sheets.. Did laundries.. He was craving for some Pickles with donuts.. Luckily he had both in their household.. He was eating his last donut when Jin called him and ask him if he wanna go to mall with him..Tae agreed he also needs do some shopping..

2:30 pm..

"Jin hyung.. You 45 mins late.. Where Were you??" Tae asked jin who was drinking water as ran to tae as fast as he could..after calming a little jin said "Thats not my fault..that's nami's fault..more like a joonie's fault"

(Kim noah.. Or nami is joon and Jin's son.. He wasnt at the wedding.. Bcuz of his own safety.. He is only son of "THE Kim's" owner Kim Namjoon and Biggest model Kim SeokJin.. So Namjoon felt like it's better to hide his son from the world.. He is 5 yrs old)

"How???" "Nami told me he wanna come with me.. But when we almost reach here.. His dad called and asked if nami wanna join a meeting with him.. I was about to say no but nami hear and we had to go office and drop him then come here.. " Tae didnt surprise anymore nami is only 5 yrs old but he love office.. So namjoon allow him.. But nami went to office with namjoon's personal lift.. And he only attend the meeting Once in while.. Where Every person is loyal to joon..

"Ok.. Ok.. Let's eat something " Tae pull jin in restaurant.. They sat on a table a waiter come to get their order.. "I want a.. Ummm a streak mid and mash potatoes.. And he will hav" before Jin can continue tae cut him "I will have a pasta with extra meonize.. And umm chicken salad with extra chili in it.. And also a cheese cake and a coco lava cake with pickle aside.. Umm and a cold water thats it. For now i guess " Jin and the waiter both's mouth were open.. The waiter just nods and leave..

Jin was counfused but didnt said anything.. He was about order a simple salad for tae as he doesnt eat that much.. But now... 😶..

Finally tae got his all orders.. He didnt even look at jin.. He was just eating like the world will be end now if stop eating.. Jin was giving weird look... when tae was eating his coco lava cake with pickle jin was 🤢..

After finishing their lunch... Jin didnt even waste any time he brought tae to Kim mansion.. They went to Namjin's room and Jin sat on the bed and tae laid there..

"You know jin hyung kookie doesn't love me anymore??" tae said that as he broke on tears.. Jin was just looking at him.. "Why??" Jin asked so he can know why. "We just have sex all the time.. "
Now tae's tone change sad to angry.. "Tae.. Do you know about Gucci new collection " Jin asked that so he can know if tae's mood will change or not "Really.. Than let's go hyung.. GUCCI.. We are coming " Tae's tone again change from angry to happy.. Now jin knows what happend to tae or he guess so.. Jin stand up and went to bathroom brought something and throw and tae "Go to bathroom.."

At night-

Namjoon, noah and jungkook come together to the mansion as jungkook went to namjoon's office for some work.. Than they both got a call from Jin.. Jin order both of them to come home early today..

All of three sat on living room "hyung.. Did you broke something?? " Jungkook whispers to Joon who shake his head as no then two of them look at naoh who also shake his head as no.. Few mins later Jin come with a puffy eyes tae.. Namjoon and jungkook just look at each other..

"*cough* Tae show them start with joon" Jin command to tae who nods and gave something to Namjoon.. Who's eyes look like gonna fall out now.. Noah also look's with namjoon but didnt understand anything.. Now jungkook impatiently snatch that think from Namjoon's hand.. Who looked at Jin he also kinda didnt know what that was.. Jin shake his head "It's a pregnancy test.." "oh" Jungkook and noah said together as noah Change his sit when jungkook snatch that test.. "And it's positive " Jin said with huge smile.. Tae shyly look down..

"And??" jungkook was still confused (i know that most of the people knows about pregnancy test but it's ff so...😛).. Namjoon hit jungkook's head lightly.. "Oh.. Gosh.. Tae I told you dont marry a guy who also were a book worm than a workaholic... " Jin said that a smirk.. Tae was now a red bcuz of embarrassed.. "What??" Jungkook was still in a maze.."pregnant..".... "He is what??"........
"you baby is pregnant idiot" namjin said that together... Tae was now look like a tomato.. And Jungkook....

He looked like his soul left him.. Tae started to feel that jungkook doesnt want that baby.. He was crying from the moment he knows that he is pregnant.. First he cried from happiness than he cried cuz he was scared that Jungkook will leave him or tell him to abortion.. That's tought makes tae's blood cold.. Now those thoughts were coming back.. He was verge of crying.. When naoh pinch jungkook who scream as loud as he can.. Naoh hurrily sat on namjoon's lap (he is jin's son also 😇)..

"Yayyyyy.... Yayyyyyyyyyyy.......ahhhh.... Tae fuck..fuck fuck.....shit.. Shitt... God... Yayyyyyyyy" jungkook was screaming loud af.. Namjoon cover naoh ears before jungkook started to curse... Jungkook went to tae hug him tightly than kiss him... Tae was still in shock.. Jungkook sat on the ground and started to kiss tae's tummy multiple times.. Tae finally said something "you are happy right??" jungkook nods like 5 times..
Tae was relive.. That jungkook want this baby.. He was also happy.. That made tae's happiness triple....

Thats night brought a different amount of happiness in everyone's life..

Light and dark had a thin line.. Doesnt take time to change....

🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

I know it's not that good.. And quotes are so bad.. So please forgave me for thoes quotes....

Pls Vote