🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 22. ᴛꜱᴜᴋᴀꜱᴀ ᴍᴇᴇᴛꜱ ɪᴍᴀɪ ᴀɪɴɪ

-----♔♕♔-----

"(Y/n)-neesan!!"

It was during lunch time when the (h/c) haired girl was soon attacked by a small cinnamon boy. Kou stared at the girl as she stared at him with a blank expression.

"Did...I do something wrong?" he stepped back and looked down sadly which made (Y/n) snap out of her daze. She immediately tackled the boy into a hug, "Uwahh!! No no no!! You're such a cute cinnamon roll!!" Kou went red at the girl's compliments while the girl continued hugging him tightly. "(Y-Y/n)-neesan..! I-I can't breathe!" Kou gasped and (Y/n) immediately let him go to let him get some fresh air.

(Y/n) smiled sheepishly until she felt someone clung onto her..she tensed up but soon calmed down when she heard a familiar voice. "Ne~ (Y/n) you haven't visited me for a while.." (Y/n) chuckled, "I've been busy...planning."

Noticing the sudden actions, Kou pouted slightly and looked away. '(Y/n)-neesan treats me as a younger brother...is there even a chance..?' he sighed and (Y/n), feeling his sudden change in attitude placed her hand on his hair. "Hey hey! What's up?" Kou forced a smile to his lips and shook his head indicating that nothing was wrong.

They didn't seem to notice someone staring at them in the corner. He smiled brightly at the (h/c) haired girl before vanishing.

-----♔♕♔-----

"(N/n)!!!!"

The girl turned around to only be knocked right into Kei as a small figure wrapped itself around her. Kei held the girl and his eyes widened, "Tsukasa..?" Kei mumbled and he frowned.

The said boy grinned back at him, "You haven't visited meeeee! I'm sad, do you know that??" Tsukasa asked as he hugged the girl tighter and (Y/n) gave him an awkward smile, not knowing what he had done in the past. Kei sighed and pulled the boy off whose expression shifted from happiness to a glare. Kei ignored the look and placed him on the floor

(Y/n) laughed in amusement as Tsukasa immediately clung onto her again.

That was exactly when Imai Aini decided to appear.

"Akagi-kun! I need help with our chemistry homework..and even if I don't really know much about chemistry...i can see some between us." Aini smiled, ignoring (Y/n).

Aini winked and Kei's face went green and he looked away while the (h/c) haired girl coughed to hide her laugh. Tsukasa let go of (Y/n)'s leg and floated around the strawberry-haired girl in amusement. Her looks didn't entertain him. Not one bit.

But as long as someone disrespected (Y/n), he will not tolerate it.

His hands twitched and he glared at Aini from where he was standing. He turned and stared at Kei who blinked and stared back at him and as if they were talking telepathically, Kei turned back to Aini with a small smirk while Tsukasa buried his head into (Y/n)'s neck happily.

"Uhm..I'm good at it and I can confirm that there will be NOTHING  between us." (Y/n) burst out laughing at his sentence while Aini glared at the girl. "We're having a moment (L/n)-san!" she shouted and (Y/n) raised an eyebrow.

"If you say getting rejected is a moment then alright i'm sorry Imai-san." (Y/n) smiled while Aini tched.

Tsukasa floated towards the strawberry-haired girl and circled around her. He giggled slightly as a small image appeared in his brain. "Ne~ Red fits her a lot! But she doesn't have enough red on her though..."

"...her blood can solve the problem..don't you think?"

(Y/n) deadpanned at the boy's words before shaking her head. 'No.'

Aini, mistaking (Y/n)'s action as indirectly mocking her, felt her anger rise.

"Don't think that you'll get everyone's heart (Y/n) (L/n)!" Aini seethed as she stomped away. "I never think like that Imai-san. Sorry to disappoint!" (Y/n) shouted back while Kei smiled, proud of what the girl was doing.

Tsukasa stared at Aini in distaste before turning to (Y/n), "I have to go now! I'll see you soon (N/n)!!" Tsukasa stated, (Y/n) nodded, "Tell Sakura and Natsuhiko that I said hi."

Kei stared at where the boy originally was, his face filled with mixed emotions. That boy was unstable but...he looked as if he loved the girl beside him a lot...

Kei used his hands and combed his hair to the back. Something he did when he was feeling a bit...frustrated.

"What's wrong Kei?" (Y/n) questioned and the said boy shrugged before switching to his supernatural form. He turned to the concerned girl and ruffled her hair, "I got to go meet someone aight? I'll see you later,"

(Y/n) nodded in confusion before Kei disappeared, leaving her all alone in the hallway.

She sighed softly but a small glow distracted her. She turn around to see a mirror there sitting there. Her eyes widened at the sight on the mirror...it was...

she shook her head.

nononono.

she wasn't a monster.

not anymore.

She closed her eyes and looked away from the mirror. 'Everyone's afraid of you...they don't dare to say it to your face in case you kill them~' a voice whispered beside her and her eyes snapped open as she turned to mirror again..the voice came from there...

Her eyes widened as her reflection grinned at her. But it can't be her..her eyes aren't (inverted/e/c).

She stepped backwards and before looking at her own hands.

'..I must be seeing things..hearing things...!...unless...'

She clenched it before looking at her reflection again..

Her grin was now matching the one she had seen previously.

-----♔♕♔-----

(a/n): this was updated on my birthday so that may explain the birthday wishes in the comments :D

ˏˋ•*⁀➷ e n d ⋆

꒰ i hope to see you soon in the next chapter!꒱