🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 2.ᴀ ᴡɪꜱʜ

(A/n): aa finally had time to update.

WARNING! : Slight spoilers mentioned.

------♔♕♔------

Reappearing in the flower garden, Seiko sighed as her white hair started fading to her original hair coloured hair along with her outfit which returned to her normal school uniform, a band which had the words "副会长" [Vice President] appeared as well.

Just as she was about to leave, a soft humming caught her attention and her eyes widened. Hurriedly turning around, (Y/n) saw not a single soul in sight. She narrowed her eyes at a certain spot before looking down, a bitter laugh coming out of her mouth.

"Must be my imagination..."

Tucking her hair behind her ears, (Y/n) gave the garden one last glance and walked away.

------♔♕♔------

Entering through the doors, (Y/n) began humming the tune of her (f/song) as she walked down the empty corridor. Everyone should have left by now..it was rare to see any students in the school around this time because hey, who likes being in school this late?

"(Y-Y/n)-neesan!"

(Y/n) halted in her steps and she turned around to see a blonde-haired kid running towards her, his two friends following behind. "Hm?" Kou's friends gaped at the girl, they heard of her, the queen of the school, in the same place as their good friend's brother, Teru Minamoto. "W-Will you be joining us for dinner..? I need help with my school work as well and I don't want to bother Teru-nii..." (Y/n) chuckled, "Only if you make one of my favorite dishes." Kou beamed and nodded his head energetically. 'Ah..so bright...'(Y/n) thought, closing her eyes and silently thanking God for this one pure bean.

The bell started ringing from a distance and (Y/n) opened her eyes once again, "Oh. There's the bell! You three better go home quickly then, it's dangerous walking home when it's dark." Kou grinned and nodded his head, pulling his friends who were still gaping at her. Waving goodbye to the boys, (Y/n) made sure that they were out of her sight before continuing her journey to get her bag.

------♔♕♔------

Arriving at the door of the student council room, (Y/n) popped her head inside the room to see if anyone was there, and to her surprise, the first thing she saw was Akane Aoi, the other vice president hanging upside down.

She slowly stepped into the room and closed the door softly all the while looking at the boy hanging upside down in front of her... "Akane-Kun...what happened...?" (Y/n) questioned as he started swinging vigorously trying his best to escape the thing wrapped around him. "Ask him!...I've been like this ever since I stepped foot into the room..." Akane mumbled.

"Isn't this your job, Aoi?" Teru asked as he turned away from the computer in front of him and looked at the dangling boy. "You mean being hung up like this...?" Akane glared before turning to (Y/n). "(Y/n)-chann please help meee" Akane cried and (Y/n) shrugged.

"I'm honored to know that you think I'm tall enough to reach where you're tied to." (Y/n) said sarcastically as she grabbed a chair from the corner and slowly dragged it to the middle of the room. "Though Teru...you should stop doing this to Akane...being hung upside down for too long is bad you know." (Y/n) stated, frowning at Teru as she pulled Akane down.