.Chapter 6.

Hey guys! 

Is this the guy she'll finally stay with or is he just another person to hurt her?

Continue the story to find out but right now.....

Enjoy and thxs for reading.    :)

( i put a pic of Nathan on the side. My friend wanted a pic of what he would look like.)

. Chapter 6.

" Hey are you ok? You gotta talk to me."  He says in a calming and gentle voice i've never heard from a guy besides Julius. I don't know what it is about his voice or even him but he seems so nice and sweet. 

" I'm sorry... thanks for catching me. I was just caught offguard by someone then i tripped and here we are. But thanks to you, i didn't break my head open. " I say trying to lighten the mood cause when i said i was caught offguard by someone he looked like he was ready to kill whoever i meant. But he noticed i tried to lighten the mood and he chuckled at this.

He chuckle was so adorable and i then noticed my hands when on his muscles. The feel of his muscles against my fingertips is so soft and lean at once. He lifts me up and my hands are still on his muscles and his are on the small of my back. The way his hands hold me are so gentle and.....

Skyes, stop you barely meet him and you're drooling already.

Suddenly, all of the things that have happened to me in the past come back to me like i'm reliving a nightmare i can't wake up from. Now, all i want to do is run again. Running makes everything better; not just for me but for everyone else. Everything thats happened to me is just... wrong. All of the people i've met have either beat me, hurt me, and even killed my spirit. My real parents didn't want me until i've been adopted. Then, i felt like i had a reason to stay here. Because of her, then she had to go because of that man. But my real parents didn't want me and they would always blame me or tear me down for there mistakes.But i still cared for them because if i didnt i don't know where i would be.

I tried to get away from my protector's grip but he grabbed my arm before i could run away. I don't want a guy i've just tripped over to see me cry and i like him a bit. Plus i barely know him. He doesn't grab my arm to wear its in pain rather less softly, caring, and gentle. No one ever touched me like that; not even Mom or Dad.

I blush a little bit because i've felt like this in front of a guy before. I've been avioding people all my life because i felt like i didn't need anyone else but i guess i might be wrong. I feel something wet on my face. I know perfectly well what that wetness is by now. I'm a bit scared but i don 't understand why i would be scared of someone touching me.

" Hey where are you g- You're crying. Why? Do you want to talk about it? What's wrong?

Why is this guy so caring over me? And what's really weird is, if you take one look at him, he basically sceams ' bad boy '. Part of me actually wants to tell him, i guess just to get it off my chest but how can youu tell someone something that you know they won't understand? Did i mention i don't know him.