[4]

@avelineclair | 3 hours ago

━━━━━━━
@DRACOMALFOY
━━━━━━━

@dracomalfoy
[replied to your story]
| lost my invite?

@avelineclair
| come to france and i'll invite you

@dracomalfoy
| come here and i'll show you what a real party is like

@avelineclair
| you think your parties are better than ours?
| girls throw better parties for sure -cami

@dracomalfoy
| actually probably
| im at a party rn and its so not my scene

@avelineclair
| popular boy not into parties?
| found a new species

@dracomalfoy
| only into the good ones

@avelineclair
| your own house's party?

@dracomalfoy
| no
| fucking gryffindor
| idk why i even agreed to this
| astoria dragged me to this

@avelineclair
| aw look you gave her a chance
| that's fun

@dracomalfoy
| i'm starting to hate her even more
| i was just gonna study

@avelineclair
| omg ew why

@dracomalfoy
| because i intend on graduating

@avelineclair
| well gl with that
| but if you're at a party with a girl, maybe stop texting me and get to her

@dracomalfoy
| hate to admit it, but you're so much more fun to talk to

@avelineclair
| the mostest funnest ever i know
| but you can text me later
| rn go find her
| get her a drink or something

@dracomalfoy
| fine

@avelineclair
| you're welcomeeee
read 22.19

.ೃ*:

Draco Malfoy laughed lightly and set his phone into his pocket. "Fine" he muttered under his breath. He stood up, the music blasting into his ears as his focus went to the song.

His grey eyes scanned around the red lighted room, trying to find Astoria, though in reality, he just wanted to sit down and glare at people passing by.

"Who are you looking for?" Pansy Parkinson walked up next to him, a drink in hand. Draco raised an eyebrow at the red solo cup, remembering the last time Pansy drank, she told most of her secrets to the whole school while standing on top of a table.

"It's butterbeer." She assured, taking a sip right after her words ended. It was not butterbeer.

"I'm looking for Astoria, have you seen her?" Draco asked, still trying to find her in the crowded room.

Hearing his words, Pansy's expression completely changed; her mouth slightly agape, her eyebrows raised, her head tilted to the side.

"Did I hear you correctly?" She questioned, not believing what he jus said. "You said looking for her, not escaping her annoying presence?"

"Aveline thinks I should give it a go."

Pansy smiled widely, chuckling between her words "Some girl she might be, huh? Aveline?"

Draco faced his head to her hastily, eyebrows furrowed. "What's that supposed to mean?" He asked, turning his heel to face her direction.

"Theo, Louis, Me, Blaise, - we've been trying to help your parents out and convince you to start talking to her for years. Now this pretty girl tells you once and you immediately do it." Pansy explained her observations of him. "I can't figure out whether you're in love with her or not."

"Okay, what is that supposed to mean?" He asked again. In his opinion, Pansy was speaking nonsense.

"She got you to post on instagram. It took her two minutes while I tried for 2 years, and she's convinced you to start talking to Astoria." She pointed out the things Aveline has convinced him to do.

"From that I can take you're in love with her, but right now, you're looking for another girl so I'm not sure."

Draco scoffed and sarcastically nodded. "Sure."

"Astoria's out there playing fucking spin the bottle like an eleven year old. So if that's who you're chosing over the supermodel bitch - go get her I guess."