Ch 49: The end but the beginning also (Epilogue)

2 YEARS LATER

2 YEARS LATER

Matteo's POV

I'm standing in a special cemetery for the Ferrari family, I'm not going to cry this time, I've cried enough. Today I went to this grave to ask her for blessings.

Madam Ferrari

Here lies a beloved daughter, sister, wife, and mother.

"They can no longer die; for they are like the angels." - Luke 20:36

Without her, I wouldn't be who I am today. She gave me a beautiful new life. Give something that can't be paid off, without her I wouldn't have a happy family of my own.

"Madam Ferrari, oh my God, this feels very strange. Today I came here not to cry anymore, I am here to ask for your blessings, this week I will marry the woman I love, we will start a new life with our family, our children. Bless that we will always last until death do us part "I said to her grave while squatting and crying, yes I cried

"Hey! Come here, bring the flowers" I said to my kids, Leo, Enzo, Ethan and Zander. Ethan and Zander are now 2 years old, they grew up all their lives without a mother figure. They always asked about their mother, and now they have her. It makes deep sadness, in my life, it's all my fault. If I was with Elle at the time, my children might now be able to grow up with a mother figure.

Ethan and Zander walked over to her grave and put flowers near her gravestone, and kissed her gravestone, so did Leo and Enzo. "Dad, will she let you marry her?" Leo whispered to me, i gave him a look

"Will she be angry if you get married to her?" whispered Enzo to me too, I shook my head at them, "Of course not, she really loves me too you know" I said to them with a wink.

"Dadda .. daddaaa !!" Ethan yells at me, pointing out the beautiful lake and flower garden in the Ferrari cemetery. "Do you want to go there?" I asked Ethan as he picked him up and carried him. He nodded and smiled while pointing at it.

"Let's go there" I said to my children, I walked out of Ferrari's graveyard and went down to the flower garden and beautiful lake, followed by Leo and Enzo who took Zander from behind me.

When I got there, Ethan immediately asked to get out of my arms, and I put him down. He ran into one of his mother's favorite flower areas, the Dahlia flower. There he stood and showed me the flower, I smiled and put my hands into my trouser pockets and approached him. "Daddaa look," said Ethan, pointing at the flowers

"Do you want to take one?" I asked him ignorantly, "Yes!" Ethan replied enthusiastically, clapping his little hands. "Take it then" I said and kissed his chubby cheek. He giggled and started picking the flower.