Chapter 5

Morgan's POV

I woke up with the sun shining in my eyes. I look around and take around my surroundings, thankfully i'm in my room. I don't remember much of last night other than me crying and Alessio comforting me. I must have fallen asleep in his arms and he took me home. I decided that today would just be a lazy day because i really don't feel like doing anything or going to work. This is a first for me but i guess i just needed a day like this. I slowly get out of bed and head to the bathroom and start a bath. I put some soap in it to make bubbles, as well as a couple bath bombs. I even set a couple candles, which i never do but i guess today is a self care day which i honestly don't mind. I undress out of my dress and get in the tub. The waters hot just like i like it. I take the book that i grabbed when i came into the bathroom. I start to read and stay like that for around an hour, and i'm all pruney. I get out and head to the shower and clean myself and do the usual. I head into my room and get dressed in some sweats and a cropped shirt and put my hair in a messy bun. I take my book and head to my balcony to read. I'm starting to sit down when i see a black car I've never seen before parked right outside my apartment building, but i choose to ignore it.

"it might just be someone from my apartment " i say to myself as i shrug. 30 minutes have passed of me reading and its starting chilly so i decide to go get some tea. As i'm walking into my kitchen i start to hear whispering outside my door but ignore it too. Damn i'm going crazy. I get my tea and go back to my room to watch some TV. I end up watching a whole season of Grey's Anatomy, and by the time i finish its 12 am. Yikes! I get cozy in bed and decide to go to just go to sleep. And kind of cant wait to go to work tomorrow because it was a bit too boring today. At least for me.

- a few days later-

Its been a few days and not much has changed i wake up and go to work, which is pretty normal to me. I wanted to change something up, so after my little self care day i decided i would wake up early and go for a jog. Afterwards i would go to my regular cafe to get tea and a muffin for breakfast. I honestly feel pretty good after changing something up. Which is pretty surprising considering my moms 7 year anniversary is coming up in 2 days. I haven't missed Alessio's sympathetic face everyday for the last couple days. Last year when it was my moms 6 years, he didn't really give me a lot of sympathy because i told him not to. But i feel like something has changed we normally don't show emotion, not even to each other. At least not usually. I wonder whats changed, maybe that will explain why hes acting so weird lately. Or maybe i'm just being paranoid. Whatever. I walk into Alessios house wearing a white skirt and a cute crew neck sweater. Earning a few looks from the guys but i kindly give them the finger in return and go to Alessio's office.

 Earning a few looks from the guys but i kindly give them the finger in return and go to Alessio's office

"Sup, dad" i push the door open without knocking.

"Hey, sweetie. Whats up?" he says with a smile

"Not much, just the usual how about you?"

"Nothing on my end. Ooh but good u came today i have a mission for you tomorrow."

"YAyyyyy i feel like its been so long" i practically fall out of my chair from excitement