Chapter 9

Morgan's POV

Ughhh its so fucking bright. Why are my blinds never closed. I twist and turn when i hear something moving around in the kitchen. I'm quickly alert and go under my couch to grab a knife. Yeah, yeah i know weird but i have around 15 knives just in my living room. So once i have my knife i jump over the couch and see a man in front of my stove. I'm running towards him quietly until he speaks.

"Mi amore, you're finally up."

"Oh shit Leonardo." i say shocked. " I completely forgot that you were here yesterday. I'm sorry"

"Its alright love, i understand. You are an assassin after all, you must stay alert." Leo says while smiling. He has dimples. How have i never noticed before. Hes so pretty.

"Thank you mi amore" He says while chuckling

"Oh shit, did i just say that out loud?" i say while covering my mouth

"You did indeed love, but thank you regardless" he says with a smile. I feel my cheeks heat up and i cover my face. Why am i acting like shy girl, i'm a fucking assassin for fucks sake. I feel hands grab my wrists and of course it the one and only Leonardo grabbing them and pulling them off my face. He give me his award winning smile and kisses my hands.

"Come and eat breakfast amore."he says pointing to the island, while pulling me towards it. It smells amazing.

"You didnt have to" i say feeling bad that he did all this

"Of course i did, you had a hard night." he says. I couldn't believe how much he was doing for me in just one day. He came to my door with roses. Made me breakfast and dinner. Watched a movie with me and comforted me. I feel a tear fall down and he looks at me with a sad face.

"Why are you crying,my love?" he asked with a sad face

"Nothing i just cant get over how nice you are to me." i say with a weak smile. He grabs my face in his hands and looks at me

"Amore, you deserve the best treatment and i'll always be here for you. Since the first time we met a month ago i felt like we had some connection and that i was meant to keep you safe. When i saw you again, i just knew it was meant to be. Now don't cry love. I have to go to work, but i wanted to ask if you wanted to come to a pool party with my family tomorrow?"

"Your family?" i say a bit shocked

"I know its a bit weird but after last night and how you loved listening to my family i wanted for you to meet them and maybe get to know them. If you want to of course. Don't feel pressured or anything, think about it. Some of my men with be there, and you know they all love you so you'll have someone to talk to. If you decide that you want to come you know where i live. It starts at 5 pm amore, come by when you want to. " He kisses my cheek and with that he leaves to go to work. Shit. I'm so fucked. He kissed my cheek. I touch my cheek. Oh my god he fucking kissed my cheek.

OHH someone has a crush

Shut up brain, no i don't i just think its cute

Then why are u blushing

I look in the mirror and see that i am in deed blushing. What the fuck. I go and eat my breakfast that Leo made for me. My eyes roll to the back of my head. Oh my god its soo good. What the actual fuck. Hes a good cook, hes a Mafia don, he's Italian, he has dimples to die for, hes hot as fuck, oh and don't even get me started on when he starts speaking Italian. Oh my god what am i saying.

hours later

I've been laying in the house all day having a bit of a self care day, so i decided to go out to my favorite cafe since i haven't been there in a while. I get dressed in a sports set and go for a run.