48

───

───

HIMARI SNEAKILY DROPPED SOME CRUSHED up spring snowflakes into the eight other teacups that contained freshly boiled water.

     "himari, what are you putting in there?", rumi asked.

     "crack", the woman immediately answered without any hesitation.

     though when her statement was followed by utter silence, she sighed, just knowing that they didn't get her joke.

     "I'll explain later, but anyways, help me with the dress. it's lowkey complicated", himari said, to which rumi had nodded, as the two females had took off into a more private setting.

     getō and gojō incidentally glanced at each other, hastily diverting their gazes, as itadori had immediately picked up on the slight awkwardness.

"sooooo...how's everyone doing today?", itadori asked, trying to relieve himself from the tension.

"fine", the four bluntly answered in sync, to which itadori had thickly swallowed his saliva, nodding along.

"u-umm...so do we know what lady himari's doing or—"

"no one knows. she refuses to tell anyone", getō bitterly interrupted.

"but we should just trust her", gojō stated.

     getō raised a brow.

     "did I ever say I didn't?"

     "no, but you're babying her. if she wants to fight it on her own, then you should let her. if she's in true danger, one of us will for sure get to her before the thing does.

     however, never letting her attempt by herself is enabling her", gojō sharply replied, to which tōji and sukuna had actually agreed with the white-haired daimyo for once.

     if they truly felt that himari's life was in actual danger, they were sure that they could get to her before anything else.

     getō only bit the inside of his cheeks, as he glared at his friend, softly huffing.

     "okay!! so please be my guests and watch how all this plays out. worst case scenario this doesn't work and I just end up getting my legs scraped again", himari joked to herself, coming back in some wedding attire.