𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩

Muzan was sitting on his throne in his study. He was again reading upon the oh so mythical blue spider lily. He needed it to maintain his perfection. Its only inches away but felt like millennia away as well. 

Currently the hierarchy for the twelve demon moons had been too peaceful. Not to mention the two new ones that Douma brought in.

He decided why not create turmoil and make things interesting.

The second he raised his hand, all of the upper ranks including the siblings were in his presence. 

"I'm changing the ranking. If you have a problem with this than try and not be a pathetic servant. "

A staff of blood came swirling down. It came into Douma's neck. He writhed in  pain and choked.

His eyes changed to become upper rank two. Therefore Akaza's became upper rank three. The demon scowled and tried not to think horribly of his master. Kokushibo didn't care he was still number 1.

The doors opened beneath them except for Daki's and Gyuutarou's. 

"Now for your two. I believe we need a new upper rank six. I think you are capable and will not fail me."

Gyuutarou was injected with blood and then was sent away. Leaving Daki and Muzan alone.

Muzan patted his thigh, Daki moved quickly in excitement.  She rested her had on his knee.

"You are a special demon Daki.  Therefore special demons need to know something.."

She looked up at his with stars eyes.

Muzan looked down at her, scarlet eyes beaming with rage.

"Anything you ever think or feel about me I know."

Daki knew that. Douma warned her about it.

"Therefore, anyone...anyone you have theses ideas about. I will know..
"

He gripped her hair. Hard enough it was pulling out of her scalp making blood come out.

"If you dare go against what I have planned Daki. You won't be my favorite. You won't be special. You will be as useless as you were before as a corpse."

He let go of her scalp and vanished.

Daki held her head and scalp. Tears falling out at the pain and fear.

A door appeared to show her back to the Red Light district . She walked back into the brothel and just stood there.

"Upper rank three and two are on it." Kokushibou appeared behind her at the table.

Daki lifeless like walked and sat down.

"Akaza and Douma-sama right?" He nodded. Gyuutaro appeared too. He didn't want to be a part of this or wanted to be caught in it.

"Look man what ever your planning is boss man finds out he would be pissed."

Gyuutarou then left to go hunt.

"Scratch that. Let me do it. I want to be a favorite again! I want to be special!" Daki whined.

Kokushibou had gained a new pain in his mind. Not the one the archer left behind but also her.

He knew Muzan could catch him in this. But the envy he felt at seeing a true master shown through.

"The archer demon will be dead by nightfall tomorrow. Understand Daki?"

"Understand Kokushibou-sama."

The two didn't like each other. More so didn't get along. The agreement they made was simple.

I become the superior.  You become the favorite.
I become the special one, you get the be the greatest and not second again.

A simple agreement.

Only for this and only this.

That Archer demon was going to die.

"Yasumebe was his name. Must be nice to see it on a tome stone."
Daki giggled out.

Little did either know.  A certain little girl heard them.

She ran in the night to the Archery park. She ran through the forest of dead bodies and ran through the gravel and practice  arrows stuck in the ground.

Her feet were bare and had blood on them, her simple blue kimono was shown in the moon light. Her cat like eyes and her fangs made her look even scarier.

She stopped when she made it to a temple door.
She pushed it using all her strength, inside was a man sitting.

"Master, a plan is set against you. A killing if I may say. Tommorow at nightfall your defeat will be predicted. "

The demon nodded and sent her a letter. "Give that to a man with red eyes Nōtei."

She nodded and within the shadows she was gone.

A shadow demon child working for a archer. Hwo weird?

(y/n) chuckled as he imagined the poor girls face. Probably afraid for her master.

"Just like your mother, fearful of absolutely pathetic nothings."

He looked at the window and could see the horizon sun rising.

"If the whore demon and that fake Samurai want me dead, that martial artist and fans man should be ready for a fight."

He removed his hat, the fire on the fire box showed the side on his face.

A demon slayer mark, on his forehead closing to his eye and on on his chin going towards his cheek. Flame like but also phonix like as well.

His kimono was adorned with a phonix like pattern.

"I do not fight to survive like those push overs. I fight for the satisfaction of death. The guarantee of life. The punishment almost...yes.."

He inhaled the smell of cherry tree ahses.

"I fight to mock others in their despair. "

He stood up and walked out of the sun's bask. He simple went to sleep. His plan was in motion.

Just needed to wait.