𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙣 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢

Nakime felt someone call her, she turned her head and simple said.
"Hide the girl, they are coming back.."

Gyuutaro held Notei and ask Nakime to take him to the red light. She ofcourse does and says goodbye to her friend.

"Bybye pretty lady! You remind me of my mama!"
Notei said as Gyuutaro walked inside the brothel.
Nakime nodded and held a stoic face..

She never felt such innocent thoughts from a single child..

Gyuutaro walked inside and saw no one was around. Possible from Daki not working at the moment.  He sighed and got Notei some pillows and let her go to sleep.

He needed to return her soon...but he felt a bad feeling if he gave her back too quickly. He cracked a smile and the young girl..he then wondered..

"Where's the mother?"

A question some know and others did..

Gyuutaro then decided he was going to join her, sheilding her body from the door and anyone around, the two demons slept peacefully for once..

It was nice.

Meanwhile somewhere else in the far future wouldn't be too nice..

🏹🏹🏹

Yasumebe (y/n) woke up to no Muzan..thank goodness.

He walked around and cleaned a little. He then meditated which he learned from someone a long time ago.

"Yasumebe! If you do not take time to relax you'll die young! Then I would be of no husband and Horokai of no father!"

"Ay, ay fine..why must we speak so soon of the future and not of now?"

"Because..I said so!"
A younger (y/n) laughed at the woman's anger and small catty sayings. He smiled as he gazed at her..he couldn't believe she was his finally..

"I'm so glad to have you.."

He was glad...now he was alone. He hoped his plan would work..

"Wait for Tsui, me and Notei would be with you and Horokai soon...just need to wait longer. "

He looked out to the empty and barron field. The sway of the wind and the warm breeze. Summer would last not long. Tensions would.

Sadly the didn't seem to be tranquil for the archer.

"My, oh my...I think we gave a better fish than the shadows demon! Right Kokushibou-sama? Douma-sama?"

The archer jumped and looked around. Five upper ranks were surrounding him.

He was going to conjure and arrow but saw. .."you fake samurai..dam you, touching another true warriors weapon? How cheap and low of you.."

Kokushibou held the arrows. The small bag of leather was extremely important to Yasumebe. Not only because it was his pride. It also became it was him. His blood.

Not just figuratively. Literally.

Just the same as Kokushibou's sword is his flesh. Thos arrows were all like his bones. If broken and not mended he could loose too much of it.

Making Notei fatherless.
His and his dear friends dream broken.

"I'll kill him...and will set your brother free..my friend.."
" please call me Yoriichi,  Yasumebe. "

He needed to think quickly..

"I'll end your panic here. If you come with us, the shadow demon lives. If you don't,  Muzan-sama would hear of how you have a child not to his knowledge.  Also how you are tainting the twelve kizuki with nonsense and hypocrisy.  Either way she dies. So come with us and she will be set free. " Kokushibou stated.

"What do you say meany archer man?" Daki stuck her tongue out.

Gyokko and Hantengeu didn't care truly. But with the fear off his body.mthey soon did. Well after being spoon fed lies by Upper rank one and six.

"Please..do no hurt her. I will come with you. Just let her go."

The funny thing was, Yasumebe knew where she was. He just thought now would be a good time to spike them over again. Maybe even fight Kokushibou. 

He needed to keep his promise not only to her, but the friend he made during the golden era.

So a battle of wits has begun.

"But! I have one thing to oppose. I challenge the highest and strongest Upper rank you have to a battle of wits and a duel. One hit or one kill. If you win, I go with you. If I win, I get the shadow demon back and be on my merry way. Either way, I will play by whoever is the strongests rules and play fairly. "

Also whether or not he knew where Notei was, even if under their noses. He knew that Gyuutaro would most likely protect her from any harm. He also knew Kokushibou was the strongest.  Even if the rules are dirty or have an advantage to the fake samurai. He would still win in wits.

Play along to the scam, you will see a true con.

"Then..I will set your brother Michikatsu free.."

'Yes..maybe it's time to be set free Kokushibou..'

Hello, how are you? Goodbye!