14

Forth searched everywhere. He checked CCTV footage and it was seen that beam didn't left the mansion. So he concluded that beam is still in an estate. He told the guards to look for beam.

Forth was confused. What could have happen in mare few hours? beam was fine when he left with mom. And he was not the person who act careless like this if there was not something big happened. He was sure about that. And the thought add more worry in his mind.

Forth ignored the constant calling of his mother and father to come inside and attend the party. He told them he will attend it when he confirm beam was okay. He was searching outside the mansion.

"Why the fuc* this mansion has to be so bid!" forth cursed.

forth stopped and turn around as he heard footsteps running towards him. Soon the butler come towards him and bow to him while catching his breath.

"Young Master, We found him."

He hurried after the butler who was guiding him about direction, he recognize it was south block of their property where small quarters were built for their servants. So at this time, there was no one there since all servants were busy in the mansion for party. He was anxious. Several bad thoughts were running through his mind making him impatient.

They are now back side of the servant quarters. Butler suddenly stopped making forth halt in his steps abruptly. He looked at the butler and then to where butler was pointing. His heart skipped a beat. The figure looked so small sitting in the fetus position hugging his knees. Though it was dark but he still could recognize the person. It was definitely him, his beam. His legs moved on his own, running towards beam. He knelt down, calling beam but he got no response making him panic. He frowned realizing beam was burning and shivering in his hold. He hurriedly removed his coat and wraps it around the frail body.

"beam, beam, Hey look at me"

He patted beam's cheeks, making beam to look at him with half open eyes. It was like he was struggling to stay awake. He panics seeing half-awake beam, he hurriedly picked him from the ground in one go. He looked at the butler and told him to guide the way to the back door of mansion. He couldn't possibly get beam inside in this state from front door.

Forth was lying on the bed beside his husband. Soon after he found beam, he called his family doctor. To his luck the doctor was present in the party. Doctor told him that beam was showing signs of lack of nutrients and sudden change in diet and stress made really harmful effect on his body resulting him having frequent fevers and fainting's. So he suggested having full checkup as soon as possible. He immediately called beam's father saying he found beam and he shouldn't worry about his son.

Forth's head was aching. He was in dilemma. One side was beam who was losing everything for him and other side his mother. Yes, he knows what happened with his husband when he left with his mother. After doctor left, he asked butler about how beam's leg got burn. The butler first tried to avoid his question but forth asked him with strict voice and he spilled everything. How his mother order beam to do work and how his uncle from mother's side behave with beam. To be said, he was angry, he called his uncle and confront him and the only answer he was got that "he didn't knew it was beam, forth's husband, who he was scolding. He even dares to say that his mother was right about beam and beam doesn't belong with Jaturapoom's. "forth couldn't contain his anger and it resulted his uncle to leave with broken nose.

Sohere he was, thinking about what he should do next. From what happened today,he clearly understood that his mother will never accept beam. He warned hismother about her behavior towards his husband when he read beam's diaryother day but it seems his mother is not taking his warning seriously. Heremembered how his mother was not in favor of him marrying beam because hecame from poor family. But his father liked beam for forth so she have nochoice but to accept the wedding. And for forth, who was always busy in workhas no particular aspects of marriage, so it didn't matter to him who he marries.He knew his father would choose someone best for him. And he did. He choose beam. Beam who slowly made a space in his heart without him knowing. And forth believes, beam was his from the moment they got married. He was histo taken care off, his to protect. He was his responsibility. So he will take severe action tomorrow to protect his husband from his mother.