Chapter 4: Association

Author's notes:
Wow my first 100! Thank you guys ^^
-------------------------------
[Koyuki's POV]

I opened my eyes, and was blinded by the white shining light. I was laying on a hospital bed, I'm guessing this is the butterfly estate.

I heard a Kakushi calling the butterfly girls and everyone else because I have awakened. Tanjiro came first and then Aoi, then the three girls.

" You're lucky your wounds were took care of sooner! You could've died! Why did you leave your wounds out like that! " Aoi scold me, Tanjiro looked a bit guilty.

" I'm sorry Kawari-san, If I didn't lose myself like that... " I chuckled a bit. " It's not your fault Tanjiro, he was just a little protective! And you're a demon slayer of course you'll react that way! " Kyojuro then came in.

" Very protective! He even checks on you every night despite being dizzy and injured by the wisteria flower! " I jolted up from bed hearing that, and hugged my stomach due to the pain.

" He didn't cause you any trouble did he? " Aoi lay me back on the bed, Kyojuro laughed and shook his head.

" Sanemi almost started a fight in the butterfly estate, but that is his reflection anyway! " I flushed red in embarrassment.

" I think he would come soon, the sun is already setting! " He laughed again and sat on the other bed.

" W-Wait! He do this everyday? How long have I been unconscious!? " My head struck with realization. " Don't worry it's only a week! ". I sighed with relief, but also anxious that I didn't want Akaza getting pained by Wisteria everyday just to see me.

" Don't worry about it much! Oyakata-sama allow it as long as he doesn't hurt anyone in the Estate! " Oyakata-sama allowed it? How kind of him.

[3rd POV]

As Aoi left the the room, that's when a figure came in from the window. Akaza, he was bleeding due to the wisteria barrier from outside the estate to inside.

" You're awake... ! Koyuki-san you're awake!! " He shouted, and lights from other rooms lit up he hugged her tightly, his mouth mumbling 'Gomenasai' over and over while crouching down holding the girl.

" Eheh, isn't this scene a little familiar? " Rengoku was watching it going on in awe, the Upper Moon 3 himself is acting this way.

Aoi ran in again, she was a little hesitated but kept a stiff face. " Right... " But she was already used to it.

" Oh... " Akaza then stand straight up. " Upper Moon... Meeting. " He sadly replied.

" H-Hakuji... " Koyuki gripped on his hand, her face were sad and disappointed. " Which side are you on... ? " She asked.

" ...As long as I can protect you I don't care what side I'm on. " He softly let go of her hands and disappeared into thin air.

" Ara ara, what is this? " Koyuki jolted from the sound at the door, it was Kocho Shinobu, Kocho turned over to Kyojuro, she had tick marks on her forehead.

" Why didn't you say anything Rengoku-san? Are you two the next to break the corp's rules now? How immature. " She giggled.

" Ah! Kocho-san, you were on a mission so you didn't hear didn't you? That was Koyuki's fiancé! The Upper Moon 3 " Kyojuro loudly explained. " Rengoku-san! Don't shout like that it's night! "

" Koyuki, Uppermoon 3 is your fiancé? What a shocking news! Is that why you joined the Corps? " Koyuki think for a bit before replying. " Y-Yes! He has been missing ever since my family was killed by demons! " Koyuki exclaimed, sweat dropping.

" Oh... How horrible, well you and him surely have a great bond! Demons don't usually have memories of their past life. " Shinobu exclaimed with a sad face.

" How did he became an Upper Moon 3 with such short periods of time? "

Shinobu asked while Koyuki sighed at the question. " He's just very skilled I guess... I don't want any questions involving him being a demon or an Upper Moon please. " Shinobu nodded understandingly and replied with a "Sayonara" before leaving.

[Meanwhile in the Infinity Fortress]

Muzan was exclaiming about the Upper Moons not finding the Blue Spider Lily for him even after hundreds of years, he took Gyokko's head and turn his head over to Akaza, making him jolt in horror.

" You've been distracted lately, Akaza. If you continue I will see what's distracting you myself, remember my words. Akaza. " Muzan said before the doors closes.

" Woah! Akaza-dono being distracted? By what? That is new! " Douma stated with a laugh, then turn to Gyokko.

" What info did you have? I'd like to go there too! " Akaza then threw his punch on Douma, destroying half of Douma's head and get his arm cutted by Kokushibo.

" You... Went too far. " Kokushibo proceeed to scold Akaza, Douma actually thought that as a friendly gesture instead and chuckled amusingly, Akaza sprinted out after Kokushibo leaving Douma alone.

Akaza knew Muzan-sama would be observing Akaza more, so he have to be careful with his own actions, or Koyuki, his fiancé, Koyuki would be in danger again, he will break his promise twice, it'll be all his fault.

[ Swordsmith's village ]

" He ignored me!!! Can you believe it Koyuki-chan!? I'm a pillar after all! So cruell!!! " Mitsuri rant with Koyuki, the two happens to stay at the swordsmith village and met each other. From the distance Mitsuri spotted Tanjiro. " Ah is Tanjiro-kun! Tanjiro-kun!!! " Mitsuri ran over.

" OH! Please be careful your breast are going to spill out! " Mitsuri then cling on Tanjiro and starts sobbing. " Listen! Listennn!! I got ignored! I greeted him and got ignored!!! " Koyuki decided to pat Mitsuri while Tanjiro cheer her up by telling her about food. Koyuki and Mitsuri holded hands and talk while walking down the mountain.

[Koyuki's POV]

Tanjiro was complimenting about Mitsuri's portion of eating, I'm always very fond of Tanjiro being kind with everyone even if he is treated badly by them.

" Shinazugawa's younger brother? That's interesting, I never hear Shinazugawa-san talking about his brother before! " Mitsuri nodded quickly. " Maybe they don't get along very well? I have 5 siblings and I get along with them very well though... Maybe the Shinazugawa is just scary! " Mitsuri exclaimed.

" Kawari-sama! Kanroji-sama! Your sword will be done very soon we would like you to come to the workshop so we can make our final touches! " A kakushi said.

I went first, waiting for Mitsuri to finish her conversation with Tanjiro as I smiled brightly, but there was something tonight that I can't put my finger on it. A sad vibe.
------------------------------
Taisho's secret
- Would Akaza visit Koyuki in the next chapter? Let's wait and see.

-Due to how close the two are their bond let's them feel what the other one's feeling.

-Author is happy because this is the first story and she is proud of it already.