Chapter 7: Unwanted Situation

Author's notes:
Holy hell 1k??? Thank you so much for the support! And sorry for the sudden disappearance- Thank you for sticking around and not giving up on me! Enjoy now!
—————------------------------------—————
[Koyuki's POV]

" S-Spar?? You wanna spar with me Rengoku-san? " I stuttered, Kyojuro laughed and nodded at my responses.

" Yes! Spar! I already spar with Mitsuri-chan! And I wanna see how well you improved!! " Kyojuro then picked up the wooden swords laying on the ground and handed me the other one.

" Don't worry! I won't go so harsh on you!!! " He shouted, as soon as I nodded he then sprinted towards me.

[After that]

" My my Koyuki-san! You have improved so much the last time we spar! Your breath style is incredible! " It was a draw, even though it was such a sudden sparring match, I had a lot of fun.

" Is it afternoon already? I hope the demon slayers didn't wait for too long! That was a nice spar see you later Kyojuro! " I waved and he waved back, and I go to my usual routine.

[3rd POV]

" Koyuki! Me and Shinobu is going to the festival! Are you coming? " The sound of Mitsuri echoed through the halls.

" Oh! Okay! You guys go first! I know the ways ! " Koyuki responded, while cleaning her sword.

" Bring your sword okay? You shouldn't be careless even though the demons are not appearing anymore! " Shinobu's voice was heard.

The festival is located in the second village from Koyuki's estate, and there's a two forest while passing through.

The air was very cold today, strangely cold. In the middle of Summer too.

Koyuki can hear it, the sickening giggles. The air was so cold that Koyuki can't smell anything else, her lungs were starting to freeze.

" Ara ara~ Muzan-sama told me not to go anywhere! But pretty women like you tend to go through these forests to get to a festival~! " The sickening voice got louder, and in front of her was a tall man in his 20's, holding a golden fan.

The most interesting features is his eyes, they're rainbow and has the word 'Upper Moon 2 carved into it.

" I am Douma, the leader of the Eternal Paradise Cult! "

" Oh! Is that a sword? You must be a demon slayer then! How cautious! But I don't mind a little fight " Koyuki cut his arms off right after he was done speaking.

" So fast! Are you a hashira? In that case it'll be more fun! " He uses his blood demon art, the air getting thinner and thinner.

" Gomen, but I have to kill you now. " The Snow Hashira gripped on her sword and took her stances.

" Haha, I'd like to see you keep up! " The arrogant Upper rank 2 unleashed his Blood demon art.

Koyuki, however has trained for this, she isn't going to be called the Snow Hashira for nothing.

Charging her Breath style at Douma, keeping up with the pace and having to fight through the cold air that is cutting her skin, it was like hell.

[Meanwhile, at the festival]

" Koyuki-chan does take a lot of time to come here... That's not like her at all! She loves festivals! " Mitsuri said, munching on her 19th stick of Dango.

" I mean- she never misses a da- " Before Mitsuri can finish her sentences, Shinobu put a hand over her mouth and pointed up.

" Is that... Akaza? " Mitsuri tilted her head at the sight.

It was Akaza, standing on top of the fences and looking down to the girls, Shinobu and Mitsuri then went up.

" Akaza? Have you seen Koyuki? " Shinobu speak first.

" She's... Not with you? " The girls shook their heads, Akaza then crossed his arms.

" Damn it- that forest is near the bastard's cult hole- " Akaza muttered to himself a bit and disappeared into thin air.

" S-She'll be fine right Shinobu? " Mitsuri, nudging over to the Insect Hashira.

Shinobu didn't respond, only running towards the forest as Mitsuri followed behind, only praying for the best.

[Back to the duo]

" You should give up now! I will give you a quick death! " Douma said, closing his fan.

" You stay away from her you
bastard. "

In front of Koyuki was then the Upper Moon 3, Akaza, knocking half of Douma's face off and tame a stand with Koyuki.

" You're always like this Akaza-dono! Stop me at the very last second... How cruel of you!! " Without saying anything, Akaza picked up the injured girl and left.

On their way, they met with Shinobu and Mitsuri who took Koyuki.

" Don't go in this forest, go around it. " Akaza then left, leaving Koyuki with the two.

[Back at the estate]

" You're lucky the injuries weren't too bad , I'm sorry for leaving you alone like that! " Shinobu said, wrapping the bandages around Koyuki's arm.

" Me too Koyuki-chan!!! I should've waited for you! Would you like some dango? " Mitsuri said, handing a stick of dango to Koyuki.

" No no, it's okay! And sure! Thank you Mitsuri-chan! " Koyuki tooked the dango stick and ate if.

The three girls then sat down by the garden's bench and happily taking with each other.

Little did they know, they're about to be in a part something that is gonna change the fate of humanity.

....

...

..

⚠︎︎A loud explosion was heard⚠︎︎

-----------------------
[Taisho's secret]
-Akaza and Shinobu get along well

-Koyuki and Akaza was supposedly going to watch the fireworks together to fulfil their wish

-Kyojuro and Akaza's relationship is really awkward