construction sacrifice

sunny, soniya, cameraman in van like a 12 of night but outside of consturction building.
sunny smile "what is this, i see ghost a drunken husband and watchmen. i thing like a 8 hours we watching a watchmen. every five minutes cameraman trying to see the camera. why we watching cctv, how you got permission of this a hacker like. what kind of locate i wear. many question why we hear no ghost hear only drunken husband and watchmen talking eachother and drunken."
cameramen angry "how you know he is drukend but husband. you spend 8 hours and hearing some voices so you want see the night complete change. our internet reporter was hacked many cctv and first famous location of ghost but we dont get ghost but some secret area we got ghost on cctv. se just see how night ruined with blood"

watchmen and drunken men finish both drinking. drunken men's hand a tiffin box. watchmen laughing on him.
watchmen laughing "are you crazy just go your angry wife waiting for you, she eating you if you missed any minutes"
drunken men angry "shut your mouth, she dont eat me she loved me so much. grab 100 rupee i give you and shut your mouth, watch the gate no one entering okay, you dont go in building so you dont know who is in the building. i dont make goosup, who was empty tiffin that's not me that's my wife, if you wanna come so enjoy the ride of death"
watchmen laughing "i just call prostitute she come and i enter so enjoy my ride, but where is your wife why you dont come on days"
drunken men going into construction building but watchmen still laughing on drunken men. drunken men was entering and shut the voice outside. he was going into 4th floor in one room with scare face. he took tiffin front of small light lamp. beside a bunk of soil on wall like a statue of something. drunken men was see that soil and join hands with talking something prayer with scare face. but some noice outside like a walking slow with anklet, but in a second voice are stop.
drunken men see left to right and front to back but no one around. he praying low voice front of bunch of soil at wall. but back of drunken men a women in red saree and burned body in some parts small amount of fire escaping like a breething. but that red saree women open tiffin that voice hear by drunken men and he close his eyes and praying faster and louder but some undefine words. red saree women finish the tiffin and her burned body was not more burned she look like a younger women, smile ghostly at drunken men. red saree women stand front of drunken men and back of the bunch of soil.

bunch of soil going into that red saree women. that all bunch of soil are finish only walls. the skulls in there with upper hand and upper legs position. red saree women hands position on drunken men and he open eyes see that beautiful women. drunken men smile and behave like a small boy.
drunken men in small boys voice "mother, sorry i late today so much my friends birthday today. i want human's flesh after my soul get cooling."

drunken men was laughing like a ghost and see tiffin box. tiffin box was empty and he see angry on red saree women. they both see angry and scary face but she have glass of milk and blood. so drunken men drink both glass. then he go out of room like child bend his body. red saree women follow him with no walking, because she has no legs only wear lehenga and flying.
at second floor steps of drunken men like a child see watchmen. but he's clothes on milk and blood. drunken men was laughing like and child and bend walking like a scary. watchmen's hand have beer and he drink. drunken men was near of watchmen and they both smile eachother.
watchmen laughing "are you looke like a shit, you wanna beer go drunk again. i see everytime you bend your body after why"
some women noise in room. one prostitute was out.
prostitute savita "where are you, laughing with who, are you drunk more. i think you talk own things, mad fucker, if someone with you i will triple charge on you both fucker."
watchmen romantic voice "your only my you dont sleep with other. whenever i will go with you something like paradise. everyday someone coming for renting rooms at cheap price."
savita prostitute laughing "every morning, this construction building going into hotel and at night you dont step into scary building. so why in mind some mistake on you"
watchme laughing and slap drunkmen, going into room he see savita prostitute in bikini. she at ground and open her legs and boths hand on vagina. but drunken men was half enter at door see savita in bikini. that see watchmen and angry give leg kick on drunken men's face and going outside.
watchmen angry on drunkenmen but he laughing so watchmen going into that room again. no one there, he shocked and going ouside so full bottle of beer still full so he grab and drunk.
in the room song played, watchme going into room so see savita prostitute pressing her bra. loud song played. outside drunken men laughing like a child. watchmen going into full sweaty. watchmen grab mouth of savita and stick on his two legs center part. but after cuming in savita's face he going back and seat ground see red saree women smile and her lips on cum. so watchmen going so scary and red saree women stand up, slowly walking to watchmen and seat on chest of watchmen. red saree women cover watchmen's face on her both hand.

soniya and 3 drugs addict boys.
soniya see builiding "are you late, something stupid things in this construction building. so go in there and i will give you after complete work"
3 drugs addict boys going into construction building.
soniya coming at van, sunny playing games, cameramen see laptop in live cctv footage both angles.
soniya said "one prostitute going in there and two drunken. i hope that 3 drug addict not going into some serious stuff"

3 drug addict boys going into construction building gate was half opened and no watchmen in there but police was slowly near of construction building.
soniya see that men on his hand gun.
soniya said "sunny, see police in civil uniform. some serious stuff in this building, we wanna go. cameramen keep on your setup camera and cctv. we going after that police men"
sunny shocked "what is a horror or crime what is this, you just told me builder sacrifice women and child before construction but why everynight some blood sacrifice in this scary building"
cameramen see moon going into red slowly. soniya's see that police men's neck a locate of god hanuman. sunny see top floor of building a red saree women see moon and her both hands upper like she praying to moon. but her beside someone body sleeping, police men going into building fast walking.
sunny sweaty "i think today have a bloody moon. chudail going sacrifice in every bloody moon's night. we have secret camera setup so why we gonna go in shit scary building. no one believe ghost exist but i see second times ghost in cctv and our secret camera and also my real two eyes"
soniya excited "i see so many times chudails but its going more scary. like a 5 minutes she see blood moon, she gonna sacrifice someone to bharav, if someone break she's sacrifice retuals so se gonna massive kills everyday. we have equipment so sunny grab the bag and come with me, camera men in there watching all camera working perfect and also he gonna help us with other stuff."
soniya grab mice, head action camera. sunny's bag in head camera, hand emf band, spray to distract ghost. two news reporter going in this scary building. camera man's smile with ghost capture camera shooting outside of builiding.
3 drug addict boys in second floor see nothing search every rooms, but only silence. some small ghost praying voice from top floor.
3 drugist boys goint to top floor and see chudail's two hand upper and prayer "wala ku aria khasa, yera wero zalo unter ho mit aari fo, lu tu bhare wal, shant e raksa, zinn khout yera weiro uyela tan rik fanru" . they 3 drugist boys shocked and grab our head. watchmen's head near of chudail. but behind drunken men are there laughing and they have a bat and running to 3 drugist boys. but chudail was not there faded away. but some running on that floor 3 drugist boys see no drunkmen following and also chudails voice around like a speaker. but also see that one men with gun are walking like police. 3 boys gonna so scary so he going one room and silently seat on ground but everywere small ants. ants gonna come to 3 drugist boys but they have to quite because some men have gun on his hand.
3 drugist boys in eye's water falling and mouth have blood outside so much. but behind of they boys, ants are turning into watchmen.
policemen are see no one on top floor's window but some one's voice loud waving and red saree women's hand on policemen's back shoulder. he got angry and see behind but no scary but see hipnotice policemen.
chudail scary voice "my child was dead because he gonna sacrifice by my drunken husband. he know he dont able to give me baby but he give my child to builder for this building. but he dont know my child was a dead by birth because he has child of evil"
policemen gun shooting on chudail's head but not effective. but chudail gonna laughing so much like a speaker. but someone walking fast and near of policemen. its drunkemen was bend body and laughing, clapping, jumping.
but some of distance, see sunny and soniya come, sunny spray on chudail, policemen, drunkmen bend body. they 3 us yelled loud. in one of the room voice of crying so sunny running to room. 3 drugist boys and watchmen with so much ants, so sunny spray on everywhere, ants going into one hole, 3 drugist boys come to sunny and watchmen's eye red but he just see and he smile.
sunny and 3 boys see chudail in body of savita prostitute and she going out on mouth with dark flying bugs. but a drunken men vometing blood so much.
policemen shocked "who are you, this is secret investigation, but i see this scary things."
watchmen out of rooms to savita's beside. 3 boys and sunny beside to soniya. policemen grab hand of drunken men but he gonna sleep in dark.
savita scary "i do the secret investigation but what is this, ghost in my life first time i see and she gonna my body" shocked.
drunken men said so loud "at bridge, i successfully distract you at 3 am i gonna sacrifice new born baby. if you have dare to beat me come and see your death soon"
drunken men yelled so much blood with insects vommeting hard. policemen was angry but soniya and sunny wanna go. sunny gave money to 3 drugist boys but said "dont be drugist" and running. watchmen see savita with horny smile but she slap his face so hard.
policemen tension "savita, we gonna go to hospital. this drunk men have serious problem, treat him really soon."
watchmen said to 3 boys "you see something this before in your life, i never see, ghost like this"