road want song

sunny, soniya, vidhiya, diljit are at some strange road.  everwhere tree of smily face.  they all in a mix colour circle but some dancing at road and music playing as well as road waving like sea.

vidhiya see soniya, but she is just see everwhere with shocking expresson but vidhiya hold her hand and summoning something. soniya open her eyes so much times and she realise. they all in illustration of that shadow.
         sunny, diljit yelling on that shadow and he gonna running like mad person. shadow come faster and he bacame not shadow its a classical dancer who wear womens clothes. but he is so much engry and his head full of knife no ear, no eyes, only mouth but only knifes. that looking so much dangerous without face demons.
running like a mad but fast and zonkie team afraid.
     diljit faded before that creature come because of vidhiya summoning.
      sunny, soniya, vidhiya see that creature 'head knife'. he laughed and classical dancing around that white circle. trees eyes and mouth in some classical instrument song singing.
                  head knife laughing and classical dancing but after all over body slowly pop out a knifes. he screaming and laughing so trees instrument song changing into sad classical music.
        vidhiya see this head knife and soniya, sunny both afraid this kind of dangerous creature but they are in illusion of that head knife, zonkie's team thinking about how they know weakness of head knife.

      diljit was out of that face tree in mall. he see tanisha doing water droping on soniya and vidhiya by her bottle. vidhiya's hand on soniya's hand and sunny as well as hand grabing soniya but trees branches all around of that three paralise reporter. diljit smell something on his body like vometing but not any colour of vomating its just smell creapy.
           diljit grab shoulder of tanisha and she shocked to see diljit. she dont know how diljit out of this tree and where he come from but she smell something like vometting on diljit's body but unxeptable.
        diljit said "i know i smell like a vometing but i think we wanna go out of this mall. dangerous creature waiting to cuting our head with his knife and he has so many knifes."
      tanisha smelling "yes, you smell very bad but how you out of this dangerous situation but you see that dangerous creatures but how, you all are here so how you see that creatures without see on your eyes"
      diljit confusion "yes i dont see on my own eyes but i sure this is something like illusion but something like a paralise but if i sure i see something and we want to find something to save our friends if we dont do it we miss the chance, we wanna go to road a back road"
       tanisha and diljit going back road to find clue for defeat that head knife. they see trees and roads but not find anything. diljit expected road have a sign of knife,singing, dancing. tanisha also see trees but not finding some clues and see something normal. but some knife on trees branch one of trees. tanisha see around that tree but not one clue only his branches fully small knife no leafs. diljit inserting white dagger in knife tree so something dangerous voice in mall, loud maoning.
                 diljit and tanisha running into mall but see outside of mall no watchmen. but inside of mall sunny, soniya, vidhiya wake up and also that face tree slowly breaking his branches, his leaf burning, his face going fire so fully tree burning into fire.
         tanisha, diljit come to sunny, soniya, vidhiya. they all smell like a vomitting but some voice in mall like a walking and attacking on walls heavy. all over voice of attacking on walls with some weapon.

         they all see watchmen but his all over head a only knife but also eyes, ears, mouth and hairs  present.  he screaming loud on stairways and both hands a big knifes but not fingers on his both hands.

diljit grab crossbow in bags of soniya and start shooting on watchmen. some screaming more then before but not like a laughing. sunny start shooting with his guns on his both hands. vidhiya summing with her power green shine around of her but she's power. watchmen angry so attacking with his knife all over body just a screaming so all knifes flying to vidhiya but she is protected with green shine so all knife breaking into small parts. but background classical song on speaker and watchmen dance like classical women and he slowly come to zonkie team.

soniya and tanisha hide by pilllars of mall. because of they attacking on watchmen with bombs. but this is not normal bombs its fusion bombs. they explode on watchmen with some colours and all knife going out of body and he sweaty with blood.

head knife's spirit going out of watchmen with heavy screaming, so all over glass and speaker in mall breaking loud.
  but also outside of mall are breaking tree of his branched knife and faded into air like no trees located with knife branches. but in mall watchen go into deepsleep and soul of head knife going jail into bottle by vidhiya.

  that all incident recorded in cameras.