I'm sorry Josh

Just a reminder Y/n's thoughts or the persons POV at that moment their thoughts will be in italics

~Y/n's POV~

Josh and I were currently in his car driving. To where exactly? I'm not exactly sure. We have just been jamming out to songs and talking about random topics that come to our mind.
After 1 hour we stop at this hill.
I look at Josh and give him a confused look.

Josh-"Just trust me okay"
I nod and get out of the car. I follow Josh up to a hill and see:

 I follow Josh up to a hill and see:

Y/n-"Josh....did you do this?" I say looking at him

Josh-"Well I got help from Quinton. He set ir up for me" he says scratching  the back of his neck.

Y/n-"It's really pretty"

Josh-"Uh well I have snacks and we can watch a movie"

Y/n-"Okay" I smile

Im really hoping he doesnt ask me out. This seems reallu romantic and I am gonna feel horrible if I reject him here. Especially since we are an hour away from our houses. Oh gawd.

~after a movie~

Josh-"So the reason why I brought you up here is beacause I like you. Like more than a friend. I know we started doing that fake couple thing just for social media but along the way I actually caught feelings for you. Well I always have had feelings for you. When you firat moved to LA, I really liked you but you liked Vinnie instead. I was hoping that maybe with us spending so much time together and actually getting to know one another your feelings might grow for me. I will treat you better than Nick did I promise. I just want 1 chance with you Y/n so I'm asking you will you be my girlfriend?" He says grabbing my hands and looking at me

Well Shit....

Y/n-"Josh.... I don't know what to say? I like you too but not in the way you like me. I'm sorry. Yes you and I have gotten closer but I never thought of us dating. Even when we were just pretending....I would always pretend you were someone else. I'm really sorry Josh... I just don't feel the same way. I love you as my best friend and I would never want that to change. I love how close we are and I never want anything to happen to us. It's just I still have feelings for Vinnie... I never allowed myself to say those words to anyone but I do. I still like Vinnie. I don't think I really stopped. I got him back in my life not too long ago and ever since he has been back it makes me realize how much I have missed him and how happy he makes me."

Josh-"It's always gonna be him isn't"

Y/n-"I'm afraid so... maybe in another life where you and I meet without Vinnie... maybe then we would be together but in this life you and I just aren't right for each other. I'm really sorry"

Josh-"It's okay...it was worth a shot. Plus as long as you are happy" he says looking down

Y/n-"I truly am sorry Josh"

Josh-"It's okay really. Uhh let's get going it's pretty late"

Y/n-"Yea okay"

Josh and I picked up the stuff and walked to his car. We put everything in the back and got in. We then drove back in complete silence. I didn't even wanna look at him. I feel like I crushed him and I can't see him like that knowing I'm the one who cause him to be like that. Josh dropped me off at my house and he went back to Sway. I went straight up to my room and  got ready for bed. Avani and Addison were staying the night at Sway so I didn't need to worry about them tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay so I can't sleep and it is 3:10 am so I wrote this chapter really quickly. Uhhh Yea idk what else to say but I Love you!!!

Also I didn't reread so sorry if shit doesn't make sense or things or misspelled. Again into 3 am so I'm kinda tired but like I can't fall asleep. Lol whatever byeeee ❤️

Okay but they look so happy!!! I haven't seen Ness that happy in a while. They are so cute!!!
(My opinion pls don't hate)

 They are so cute!!! (My opinion pls don't hate)