Fair

(I have never been to a fair before so bare w me pls)

❤︎Y/n's POV❤︎

We had just arrived to the fair and it was too crowded. We went up to the concession stand and got our tickets which were wristbands.

The 6 of us walked into the lot and looked around.

Y/n-"Alright Avani what do you wanna do first"I turn on my heel to look at her and smile

Avani-"Uhhh can we start with games then we can eat and then we can go on some rides but I wanna wait till later to do the Farris wheel"
She says quickly

Addi-"Okay let's head over to the games then"

We walk over to the game area. There was ring toss, basketball, the little water gun thingy, a horse race game, ski ball, knock the clown down, and so much more.

Avani,Anthony, and Addison went to the water gun game. When they sit down I take a quick pic and Bryce, Vinnie, and I went to the basketball game next to it.

Bryce-"I'm gonna beat you guys"

Vinnie-"Yea, okay sure you will" he rolls his eyes

Y/n-"I think I'm gonna beat you guys"I smirk

Bryce-"Please you don't even know how to hold the ball right to set up"

Vinnie-"I wouldn't underestimate her Bryce"

Y/n-"Yea Brycie don't underestimate me"

Fair worker-"Hi how many?" She smiles

Vinnie-"We will each do 1 round" he hands the worker 10 bucks and she gives him a dollar back

While we are playing I hear Avani scream

Avani-"I won! I won! Ha bitches!!" I look over and see her doing a little dance. I laugh and turn my focus back to the game.

Bryce tries to mess Vinnie and I up by "accidentally" bumping into us.In the middle of it Avani, Ant and Addison come over by us. In the end Vinnie won, I was in second and Bryce lost. Vinnie picked out a small duck plush and gave it to me.

Y/n-"Aww thank you bub" I smile and kiss him

Vinnie-"Anything for you" he smiles back and puts his arm around me

Bryce-"That game was rigged. You two definitely cheated" he pouts

Addi-"Aww poor Brycie lost" she teases him

Bryce-"Whatever it's not a big deal"

Avani-"Can we take a few pics in front of the games before we go play more"

Ant-"Yea. Gimmie your phone I'll take them"

Avani-"Okie thanks"

The three of us girls pose in front of the game. I'm holding my prize and Avani is holding hers from the water gun game.
After a few poses we go play a few more games and win more prizes.