65

Su Shu stood there, watching Gu Siyan walk towards her step by step.

"Su Shu, Happy New Year."

In the new year, someone suddenly appeared in front of Su Shu in this way. She smiled, "Happy New Year."

Unprepared, the man suddenly hugged her into his arms.

The tip of his nose was filled with Gu Siyan's long-lost and familiar taste. Su Shu was taken aback and buried his head in his arms, "Well, the first day of the new year, give you a hug."

Under the colorful fireworks, the two hugged each other, and the lights stretched their shadows.

Back to the big house where Su Shu lived.

The huge living room is empty and not at all popular. The sofa, the coffee table, and the table are all books, and there are a few paintings scattered on the table.

Gu Siyan lowered his head and looked at these paintings, "Did you have a bad time here?"

The artistic conception of the painting is high, but the overall emotional tone is not as vibrant as before, and it feels a little more lonely.

Su Shu smiled and put away the paintings on the table, "It's very happy to have new friends, new classmates, new teachers, and the handsome guys from abroad are really handsome! They are also very enthusiastic, and they are always A warm hug."

"Su Shu!" Gu Siyan's eyebrows were pressed down.

Su Shu raised her head, smiled brilliantly at Gu Siyan's dark eyes, "Gu Siyan, we can't. I like people who can play with me and laugh with me. You are too boring, I Not consider."

"I can laugh with you."

"Then you smile to see it?" Su Shu looked up at Gu Siyan's face that couldn't smile.

Gu Siyan twitched the corner of his mouth, his handsome face without mood swings, the corners of his mouth rose, showing a strange appearance.

Su Shu suddenly put away his smiling face, "Okay, don't laugh, it's not a smile from the heart that is not good at all."

As Su Shu said, he felt that his attitude was too much just now, "Why did you come here today? Aunty isn't worried?"

Gu Siyan just looked at her without speaking.

Su Shu understood the man's meaning in seconds, and muttered, "I have learned how to sell badly. You are alone and I am alone. Let's celebrate the New Year together! Have you eaten dinner yet?"

The cry of stomach replied to Su Shu, Gu Siyan's indifferent face didn't have any embarrassment.

Su Shu turned his head, "At this point, the restaurant is closed. I made some dumplings today, and there are leftovers. I will cook them for you."

Su Shu went to the kitchen as he said, and Gu Siyan followed, "I'll help you."

Su Shu pushed him out, "You are a guest, so how can I let you do it, go to the restaurant and wait ten minutes."

When Gu Siyan heard the word 'guest', his eyes dimmed.

He stepped forward and took the apron in Su Shu's hand, bowed his head to fasten the apron for her.

The waist was gently wrapped, if there was a seemingly non-sensation of touch, Su Shu's body stiffened, and his voice was a little awkward, "I'll do it myself."

Ten minutes later, Su Shu brought a plate of dumplings.

Gu Siyan sat at the dining table, staring at Su Shu with shining eyes. Su Shu was uncomfortable being watched, "Why are you looking at me, hurry up and eat."