77

Unprepared, Su Shu was hugged into an embrace, and the faint mint smell filled the man's nose. She was taken aback. Shouldn't she be very angry?

Even if you don't care about her, you should turn your head and leave. What's the situation now?

Stupid?

Su Shu stiffened and was held by Gu Siyan, not daring to move.

After a while, Su Shu couldn't help but speak, with a weak voice, "Gu Siyan, don't stop talking. If you are angry, you can ask me to vent. If you don't want to see me, I can also go. , I promise I won't..."

As soon as the last sentence came out, Su Shu clearly felt that the other party's hands were tightened, and the man's low voice came into his ears, "I don't have to work overtime tonight. The restaurant Secretary Li has ordered it. After dinner, you can go to the movie. It just happens to be what you like. watch."

Su Shu was taken aback for a moment, then looked up at the man, "Gu Siyan, what do you mean?"

Gu Siyan let go of Su Shu, "The typhoon is strong, let's go back."

Su Shu will be completely blinded, "You are not angry? I painted you as a villain to spoof you, are you not angry? Don't you think I deceived you, deceived your feelings?"

"When I first found out, I was angry. But I am more afraid of losing you than being angry." Gu Siyan looked down at Su Shu, his tone seemed a little helpless and resigned.

"What does 'when I first knew' mean? Did you know it a long time ago?" Su Shu was a little surprised.

Has her vest dropped long ago? But why is he not angry when she shed a horse?

Gu Siyan nodded.

"When?"

"2 years ago, we just got engaged, you want to break up with me."

Su Shu recalled that two years ago, she wanted to break up with Gu Siyan. During those two months, Gu Siyan hadn't looked for her. There was a reason for this. "Then why did you chase to the airport that day?"

Gu Siyan did not speak but stared at her with pitch-black eyes.

Su Shu met these eyes, suddenly feeling very complicated, "Two years ago you knew that I lied to you, and you chased me? Later, you chased me abroad, and you sent me text messages every day, caring about me..."

Su Shu suddenly couldn't go on. She thought that Gu Siyan's feelings for her were just a habit, and maybe she still liked it a little bit.

The two are right at each other and they have engaged again. He has no high demand for relationships, and he just feels troublesome and doesn't want to spend time looking for other people. She is just the best choice.

It never occurred to him that he liked her more than she thought.

There was a long silence.

The two stood opposite each other, standing on the open-air rooftop, the wind was blowing.

Gu Siyan took off his coat, gently put it on Su Shu's shoulder, stood by her side, and accompanied her.

Su Shu sighed slightly, reached out, and took Gu Siyan's hand, holding his hand, "Let's go, it's windy here."

Gu Siyan was startled, her hand was held by a small soft white hand, cold and very icy, she looked down at Su Shu holding her small white hand, "Su Shu?"

Su Shu made a small face and pulled his hand back, "Why? I think my hands are cold, then I..."

The hand was pulled back, Gu Siyan held her hand tightly, rubbed the cold little hand with his big hand, trying to warm her hand.