Chapter 2: Can't he provide for himself?

Zhuang Zhou followed Wen Xiaoyun through the garbage dump for a day.

He had never seen such a large garbage dump, and he wondered if something accident happened when he went down to the earth, and he came to such a wilderness like a no-man’s land.

Halfway through, he tried to find a way to leave by himself, but after walking for more than three hours, he was still **** except for rubbish.

Had to return to this man again.

According to his observation, all men are picking up things and repairing things at the end of the day.

Zhuang Zhou guessed that either he could not get out, or this person lived here.

It seems that only the sound transmission note can be used.

The sound transmission talisman was given by the great priest before departure. There are three in total. If you encounter difficulties, you can transmit the sound to the great priest for help.

But there are few little gods who can use it during the internship.

Three cards are equivalent to three opportunities to ask for help. If you use them three times in a row during the internship, it means that you can't solve the problems three times. The internship directly judges unqualified.

But now there is no way.

Today he was absent from work on the first day at work!

If you don't leave here, you will have to continue absenteeism tomorrow.

In the rescue cabin, Wen Xiaoyun finished recording and found that the boy was still outside.

He packed up his notebook and jumped out.

Wen Xiaoyun said in a deep voice, "You won't go back?"

As aborigines, young people should have a place to live here.

After speaking, he remembered that the other party didn't understand Interstellar Common Language. He looked around and found that the album he had given to the boy was at his feet. Obviously, the boy hadn't read it.

Wen Xiaoyun stepped forward and picked up the enlightenment education album.

Zhuang Zhou naturally didn't understand. After seeing Wen Xiaoyun came out, he subconsciously hid the sound transmission talisman behind his back, and then thought that the sound transmission talisman seemed to outsiders to be an ordinary piece of paper, and humans could not see it clearly. Of runes.

He immediately relaxed again and smiled at Wen Xiaoyun: "Hello."

Although they couldn't understand each other's words, Wen Xiaoyun couldn't help taking another look at the young boy's clear smile.

It smells bad here, there are messy garbage planets everywhere, and the boy is like a flower of life blooming here.

Seeing that Xiaoyun didn't speak any more, Zhuang Zhou carefully laid out the sound transmission notes, and put his hands in his pockets pretendingly, but actually took out a lighter from Qiankun's sleeve.

Before it ignited, Wen Xiaoyun had already walked up to him, her long legs straight and strong.

Zhuang Zhou looked up and saw the man's deep eyes staring at the lighter in his hand.

Zhuang Zhou's face flushed.

Even if the other party didn't know, he was still embarrassed.

Relying on the fact that the other party did not understand, Zhuang Zhou whispered to defend himself: "I am not a fire god...Without a divine fire, I can only use a lighter to burn magic charms..."