Chapter 37: It really is you!

After Zhuang Zhou finished speaking, he was really puzzled when he saw Di Wen's constipation-like expression.

"Why look at me like that? Don't you think my beliefs are wrong?"

Divine said for a while: "This is not superstition, right? This is just a personal spiritual belief, just like you believe in the motherland, people, etc., we believe in the **** of wealth, it is just a normal spiritual belief."

Zhuang Zhou looked at Diwen’s gaze, and his gaze became brighter and brighter: "You... this friend, you are really too high-minded! You are too right! This is not superstitious behavior at all, this is normal. of!"

I really didn't expect that an interstellar who advocated science would have such a high level of ideological consciousness. This really is a good comrade!

Devine: "..."

Obviously the other party is complimenting him, but he always thinks something weird.

But Divine didn't forget his doubts.

After he suspected that Zhuang Zhou was the little master, he began to think of countermeasures.

Now the God of Wealth has also worshiped, but it seems that Zhuang Zhou has no other reaction and insists that he only believes in the motherland.

Did he really guess wrong?

But besides Zhuang Zhou, who else around Wen Xiaoyun is more in line with such an identity?

A figure flashed across Daven's brain, and they were all eliminated one by one.

He can't know the first legion well, but he has carefully investigated the people around Wen Xiaoyun. He has already found out the details of most people. The only thing that popped up suddenly was Zhuang Zhou. A person.

Divine suddenly got up and walked out, as if he was about to leave.

Zhuang Zhou reminded him: "Your statue of the God of Wealth has not been confiscated."

Divine said casually: "I'm out looking for a book."

After speaking, I went out.

Zhuang Zhou looked at his back, and frowned involuntarily. The other party's casual attitude did not really believe in him at all.

He thought for a while, then expanded his spiritual consciousness, trying to listen to Divine's wish.

Then he discovered that he could not hear anything!

He had told Gruen before that the more people who believe in him, the stronger his divine power. Everyone in the world can believe in him, but when he is truly like a god, he can’t hear anyone with evil intentions. Wish.

Just like those who want to get something for nothing, if they don't want to work hard, they think that they can make a huge fortune and spend them on the bed. They are guilty of greed, and greed is a kind of evil thought.

A person with such evil thoughts, even if he believes in him, will give him the power of faith in vain, but God will not bless such a person.

And now, he couldn't hear the wish of the man just now.

Obviously he just said in front of his face that he believes in the **** of wealth, and also brought the gods. Obviously it is not the first time to worship, and this person seems to have a lot of power in his belief, which proves that he is also a very identity. people.

Then why would he not hear the other party's wish?

This person has evil thoughts in his heart.

He came to talk to himself inexplicably, so he came to him? !