Chapter 34: New beginninings

A/N: Hi I'm back, I'm so sorry it took me so long to update, I started cosmetology school in March and a new job a month ago and have been really busy! But I'm back and will try to be more consistent with writing! Thank you for all the support!

•••
January 20, 2023

"Wait wait wait," I say pulling away snapping out of it, "what about Lily?"

"She broke up with me a couple of weeks ago," Charlie started, "she wasn't over her ex, and I guess my heart was somewhere else the whole time too." He tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear and I smiled up at him.

"Well, um, do you want to maybe come inside? Unless you want to keep standing out here in the pouring rain." He laughed and just nodded his head, I took his hand and lead him up to my apartment.

We spent the next few hours catching up, and just talking about how wild our lives have been the past 2 years, like there was never any fight or period or not talking and awkwardness.

"Davina?" Charlie started and I turned to look at him giving him my full attention, "I'm so sorry, for everything, I'm an idiot. It's just ever sense I saw you at the airport years ago-"

"Airport?"

"Yeah I saw you leaving the airport the day before we all met on set and ever sense then you've just taken up space in my mind, you were all I thought about, you're all I think about and it scared me. I've never felt like that before about a person. I thought you were, are, the most beautiful woman in the world. Then I met you and your were kind and funny and smart and you have this big caring heart, not to mention you're incredibly talented....your perfect, and my brain just shut down and I went about everything in the worst way possible and-"

I cut him off, pressing my lips to his gently, "It's okay, I forgive you." I said with my forehead pressed to his. He smiled brining his hand up to cup the side of my face bringing my lips back down to his. This was the start of a new beginning, possibly a new forever.

•••

February 1 2023

DavinaRoden4Real just posted a photo!

♥ liked by charles_gillespie, Savannahleemay, and 500,000 others  DavinaRoden4Real: man oh man is my heart so full from all your love for drivers license! Y'all make making music that much more fun! I can't wait to bring y'all more stuff!

liked by charles_gillespie, Savannahleemay, and 500,000 others 
DavinaRoden4Real: man oh man is my heart so full from all your love for drivers license! Y'all make making music that much more fun! I can't wait to bring y'all more stuff!

Charles_gillespie: oh hey, I took this photo 🖤
User1010: you what now?
Owenjoyner: yeah I am also very confused

Savannahleemay: ugh so beautiful as always!

Danielleroserussell: I miss this beautiful face 😭
Kaylee.Bryant: you and Me both!
DavinaRoden4Real: stop! I miss y'all! Come visit me!

Charles_gillespie just posted a photo!

♥ liked by DavinaRoden4Real, owenjoyner, and 1,000,000 othersCharles_gillespie: cheezin

liked by DavinaRoden4Real, owenjoyner, and 1,000,000 others
Charles_gillespie: cheezin

Themadisonreyes: you're so weird

Jeremyshada: what a smile

DavinaRoden4Real: oh hey I took this 🤍
Charles_gillespie: that you did

Owenjoyner: I miss you buddy

Kennyortegablog: miss all you kids

February 21 2023

Kennyortegablog just posted a photo!

liked by booboostewart.art and 2,000,000 others
Kennyortegablog: you all have been waiting so patiently, nows the time to announce.....Julie and the Phantoms was renewed for season 3!

Julieandthephantoms: 💜💜💜

DavinaRoden4Real: so excited to play my favorite ghost girl again!

Owenjoyner: how is this how I'm finding out?

Charles_gillespie: can't wait to make music with my favorite people again

Themadisonreyes: so excited

Jeremyshada: best news ever!