Numero Cinco

2nd pov

"and, you outsmarted us again." 

inui mumbled seeing you sit happily on emma's lap as you sipped your drink. "emma has thicc thighs stfu." you raised your middle finger at him as emma laughed, her arms around your waist. 

"what's ur sexuality again?" mitsuya asked as you were busy eating so kaoru sighed and answered. "they're bisexual, so dont get shocked when u see her peeking on girls and boys." kaoru decided to snitch on you as you look at her offended.

"bitch what- i never peek on-"

"you peeked on me while i was bathing!"

"that was different."

you grinned while kaoru sighed. "welp, lets continue our date babes!" you stood up from emma's comfy lap, holding hina and yuzuha's hand. "babyee! see you boys, never!" you snickered as takemichi frowned, seeing hina taken from him once again.

"everything will be alright takemichi, your girlfriend is straight, so no worries."

------------------------------------------

"who's birthday?" you tilt your head as you and kaoru sat on the couch. "its takemichi's fucking birthday today you dumb hoe! did u get him a gift?" kaoru asked as you were silent. 

"you didnt get him one, did you?"

you slowly nodded as kaoru sighed. "HEY HEY HEY! HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHEN TAKEMAGI'S BIRTHDAY IS?!" You tried defending yourself. "its takemichi you bastard, and we're friends with him for almost a a month now!" kaoru smacked you head making you wince.

"i dont even talk to him that much." you mumbled. "well.. thats because YOU IGNORE HIM EVERYTIME HE TRIES TO TALK TO YOU!" kaoru went from calm to feral which made you shook in fear.

uwah, ru-chan is scary.

you thought as you thought of the times to ignored him.

---

"hey L/n how are-"

you kept walking, leaving takemichi standing there.

"oh, okay-"

---

"L/n! i have these mochis! would you want one-"

you kept writing your notes as takemichi awkwardly stood beside you.

---

"u-uhm L-L/n-"

cue you leaving.

"s-see you i guess. :(("

---

"whoops." you let out as kaoru was really tired of your dumbness. "why do u even ignore him?" kaoru asked. "because he has hina as his soulmate!" you whined, burying your face on your pillow as kaoru looked at you as if you were some kind of alien.

"im done."

kaoru sat up, taking her coffee with her and leaving. "huh? you...YOU ARENT GONNA HELP ME?!" you yelled as kaoru slammed the door close. you huffed, crossing your arms, thinking of a gift.

"AHA! I GOT THE PERFECT GIFTT!!" 

with that, you ran out, to grab a gift for our dear takemichi :)))

-------

"i look smoking hot. no wonder i can pull any gender." you look at yourself in the mirror, proud at your parents for making you look this gorgeous. you fized your jacket before grabbing your gift and walking out your room where kaoru was waiting. she was wearing a simple strapless top with her skirt and some thigh high boots.