Numero Diecisiete

2nd pov

"Im heading to school kou!" You yelled as you put on your shoes. "UPDATE ME WHEN U GET THERE!" kou yelled back as you yell out an 'okay' before going out of the house.

"Y/N! Let's go?" Hina who was standing outside, grinned as you nodded. "Where's kaoru?" You questioned as suddenly, kaoru scared the living daylight out of u.

"Boo!"

"SON OF A MOTHER FUCKER- RU WTF?!" you cursed, hand on top of your chest as kaoru laughed. "Come on! We'll be late." Kaoru tugged on your arm and sprinted. The gate was almost closing until kaoru and hina ran faster and slippted thru the gate as it closed before you even got in.

"HEY WAIT LET ME IN!" You turned to the guard who had his arms crossed and stern face. "No."

"WHY-"

"Wanna hear it in spanish? Noh."

You looked at the guard dumbfounded. This guard was literally playing with u and u weren't in the mood to joke back.

"Look here ugly baldy. Let me pass thru and we'll never have a problem." You calmly said with a smile as the guard pushed his glasses down a bit.

"Did you just called me ugly baldy?"

"Definitely did not."

"You did."

"Nah you're hearing things."

The guard eyed you before wearing his glasses again and crossing his arms. "Still no."

"Awe COME ON!! DON'T YOU KNOW I'M THE PRINCIPAL'S DAUGHTER?" You bluffed. "He's gay the hell you're bluffing about?" The guard asked.

"WELL SOME GAY PEOPLE WANNA ADOPT TOO- wait HE'S GAY?! how'd you know he was gay?" You stopped yelling and asked him.

"Well yeah why would i be d-" the guard stopped talking, clearing his throat as you stare at him before widening your eyes.

"Mr. Guard are you gay?"

"Why the fuck would you even ask that kid?"

"Mr. Guard are you gay?"

"Kid stop-"

"Mr. Guard are you gay?"

"No I'm no-"

"Mr. Guard are you ga-"

"OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD JUST GET IN THE CAMPUS!"

the guard quickly opened the gate once again as you cheered. "Don't think we're finished, mr. Guard. I'm coming back for you fatass." You said and quickly ran, knowing fully well you'd have to stand outside your classroom because you were late.

"Atleast the kid knows i have a juicy fat ass." The guard mumbled, checking his ass out.

------

"You guys won't believe what i found out today." You said as you sat down at your usual lunch spot. "Oh, do tell." Akane giggled as she ate her lunch.

"Well you see- oh wait i want that!" you leaned towards inui, grabbing his wrist and pulling it closer to you as you open your mouth and ate what his chopstick was holding.

"You should of told me you liked these kind of food. I would of bought alot." Inui said as he wiped the side of your lips with his thumb.

A/n: WHOOOOOO PUTANGINA KINIKILIG AKO AH

"OKAY! as i was saying, THE PRINCIPAL IS GAY!"

on cue, kaoru spat her drink in your face. "HE'S WHAT?" Kaoru yelped as you slapped her. "DON'T SPIT ON ME!" You glared. "But anyways, yeah he's gay and he's dating that guard at the gate." You added as you koko stiffled his laugh.

"So they're keeping it lowkey."

You nodded as you were gonna continue talking when you felt something wet ontop of your head. "hey! What the heck?" Yuzuha yelped, standing up as she went beside you, trying to wipe the spaghetti sauce on your face.

"Oh sorry i tripped and I didn't mean it!" Shinju had a 'fake' shock expression as hina held wiping off your face. "You okay?" Akane worriedly ask. "I'm fine, kane!" You smiled as you quickly stood up and faced shinju.

"I'm really sorry y/n-"

"It's l/n to you. And it's fine." You said, feeling light headed. You weren't in the mood to start a fight since you haven't fully healed yet.

But just she waits.

Shinju bowed at the boys and excused herself.

"What a fakeass." Baji spat, his noodles almost coming out of his mouth. "Come on, y/n. Let's get you cleaned up." Mitsuya grabbed your hand to help you get to the bathroom quickly and easily without bumping into anyone else and spilling food on them also.

"We'll let you borrow our clothes." Yuzuha said as hina smiled and nodded. "Thank you, my loves." You pouted and went to hug them but kaoru yelped.

"NO! don't hug them damnit! Ur covered in spaghetti dumb bitch!"

"Oh"

----

"I knew u should've kicked her-"

"Emma..." Draken and mikey sternly called out as emma crossed her arms. "What? She pissed me off.." she mumbled. "I know, even i am angry." Mikey smiled. "But, i can't hit girls. We don't hit girls." Mikey pointed out the word 'we', refering to all the males he's friends with.

"Hey, who's that?"

"Hm? That's shinju." Inui turned to his sister.

"Does this happen often?" Akane asked. "That girl always bumps in our way.  I'm sure she dissed y/n infront of us the first time we met her, so we don't really like her." Inui explained to his sister. Akane nodded slowly, glancing at shinju.

"She looks...familiar."

"Hey babe? Come on now." Koko called out as akane flinched. "Oh right!" Akane quickly grabbed her things and followed the others.

A/n: i love koko but I don't want him thinking of akane while dating y/n so i made them date🕴️❤️