chapter-21

Y/n's eyes open at some noise. She rubbed her eyes as she tried to look around. Her eyes were finding that one person she see's every morning but he wasn't there. She got up and sat on the bed.

"Who tf is shouting?" She said still half asleep. He got fresh and went downstairs.

"Just don't let him know for now!!" Namjoon said as Jin fighted back. "Are you crazy ?!?*#(#!"!*?! This should be handled right now" Jin said rubbing his temples. "I know but now it's not the right time" namjoon tried to clam him down.

Y/n looked around as only Jin namjoon yoongi and hobi were only there. "Where are others?" Y/n asked as she walked to yoongi. Hobi flinched in shock hearing her. "Oh I forgot you were here too" hobi said claiming himself. "Did we wake you up?" Namjoon asked as she nodded her head to no. "It's fine! I usually wake-up at this time" she said and picked up glass and pour water for herself.

"Shut up you sleepyhead!! You would sleep the whole day if weren't woke up" yoongi said as she hit his shoulder. "Ouch!! Hey!! I had shoulder injury!" Yoongi shouted as patted his back "it's okay dude" she said making hobi laugh.

"But what's the matter?" Y/n asked as Namjoon quickly said "Nothing!" Almost shouting. "Just say you don't want to tell me" y/n said sitting beside yoongi. "If you know then why don't you give us some space" yoongi said mocking her. "Why are you guys fighting like siblings?" Hobi asked between small laugh's.

"But no seriously why were you shouting??" Y/n sked looking at Jin. "He is planning something and it's not so good" Jin said looking at namjoon. "Who Lee ho?" Y/n asked as hobi nodded. "yes! He texted sofi asking about jungkook's schedule." Hobi said as y/n nodded.

"But haven't you guys defeated him before? So it would be easy right?" Y/n asked looking at namjoon. "I wish I could say that but this time he have got someone's back. We are still not sure about his plan. But that's not what we are worried about" namjoon said making y/n curious.

"Then?" She asked. "Jeon enterprises have a meeting with the international fashion house in next 2 days. This meeting is really important for Jeon enterprises and if anything goes wrong we will face a major loss that can even make the company bankrupt" namjoon said making the environment tenses.

"And Lee ho will try his best for so that Jeon company should not get this deal done. We just don't know what plan he will play" Jin added. "So what was were you not going to tell him?" She asked remembering there previous conversation.

"We can't tell jungkook that Lee ho know his next 2 days schedule. He will be furious" hobi said "but he have to know it! He can handle this" y/n spoke as Jin agreed. "He is a business man and hiding things from him will just backfire us. Even tho we want to protect him" Jin said as yoongi agreed.  "Yes he is an adult now he have to deal with the problems and we all know he can do this" yoongi added as Namjoon signed. "Okay let's tell him when he's back." He said

"But where is he?" Y/n asked "he had something to deal with, he said he will be back in an hour" Jin said as y/n nodded.

Jungkook entered the house as he saw everyone in the living room. Jin, hobi and namjoon were discussing something. And y/n and yoongi were sitting on the couch fighting with pillows. "Shut up loser!" Y/n said hitting yoongi with the pillow. "Yeah- who do you think you are? POTATO!" Yoongi said snaching the pillow from her hands.

Jungkook cleared his throat as everyone's attention shifted on him. "Jungkook we have to tell you something" Jin said as jungkook walked and sit down on the couch.

"What is it hyung?" He asked. "Lee ho was inquiring about your schedule. We think he might try to ruin our deal with international fashion house" Jin said as jungkook nodded.