chapter-28

Next morning Jungkook woke up only to find y/n cuddling him as his arms were also wrapped around her. He adored her every feature as he pulled her more close.

He checked the the as it was already 8. He didn't wanted to get up as he was holding her close to him, but he had to. He got up and went to get fresh.

He came back to see y/n still sleeping peacefully as she would be definitely tired from last night. Just thinking about previous night a smile crept on his face. Remembering her moans, screams, and beggings. He tried hard not to blush but the flashback kept making him blush more harder.

He bit his inner cheek to control his smile. He looked at y/n as he didn't wanted her to wake up alone in the room thinking he left her. He quickly picked up a paper and pen and started writing letter for her.

Love~
I was very thankful for last night. I have some important work today. I will be back in few hours, have breakfast I'll be here till afternoon.

Call me if anything important came up. I love you <3.

                 -your lovely gukkie

He kept the letter near her pillow as he went downstairs. Everyone was ready as they all left for their deal.

"Jungkook, if we get this deal done, we aill not only be no.1 company in Asia but we will be successful all over world." Namjoon said as jungkook nodded and fixed his tie.

"I know hyung, and we all have worked really hard to come all the way here. Let's get this" he said as they all made a last group hug before entering the meeting room.

The meeting was few hours long. Everyone was very focused and everything went along very well too. After few hours the meeting finally ended.

"Let's confirm this deal, Mr.jeon" the director spoke coming forward for a handshake. "It'll be our pleasure to work with you" he spoke as everyone bowed to eachother. "Thank you" he said as they all left the meeting hall.

"We did it!!" Jin exclaimed as he hugged namjoon and other members joined in.

"So what will we do next?" Yoongi asked as everyone looked at eachother. "Now that we are here and our deal is done, let's enjoy for few days" jungkook spoke as they all cheered in joy.

Y/n's side~

Y/n woke up as she looked around. Jungkook wasn't around as she knew he would be probably out for some work. She noticed a note beside her pillow, she picked it up and started reading.

Her smile grew wider as she read further. "He called me love" she mumbled as she placed the paper nicely in her purse.

She got fresh and went around to vist some nearby places as she knew jungkook probably would come late, and it would be waste to sit in home doing nothing.

She visited a museum and was adoring few artwors. She even went to nearby popular places and checked out some restaurants. She decided to buy all of them few things too.

She noticed as couple's rings as though it would be great for her and Jeon. "Can I see these?" She asked the staff poiting at the rings. The lady nodded with a smile and showed her the box.

 The lady nodded with a smile and showed her the box