21

The famous short, cold hearted CEO, glares at two secretaries before him, "is everything all set with Sports Day ?"

"Yes sir. It starts at 10 a.m. so Ms. Reiss and I will leave after 30 minutes."

He only hums in reply upon hearing (Y/n)'s statement. Levi eyed her up and down, noticing that she's not wearing her daily office attire, but instead a pair of track pants and a simple T-Shirt. The same thing goes for the blonde secretary beside her.

"What were you two participating in again ?"

"Mine is an obstacle course, and the three-legged race sir," then she tilts her head to Historia's direction, "and hers is knee wrestling and table tennis."

Levi gives a tiny nod, "I see. Are you brats prepared to win the first place ?"

"Wha- ? I thought this was all about participation s-sir." A confused look takes over Historia's face as she begins to fret.

"Tch. That's just a pathetic excuse by the losers. It's either death or victory."

The blonde gaped at her boss.

"I'd rather see you die than see you lose, Ms. Reiss. So bring me victory, no matter what. That's an order. You haven't forgotten your oath, have you ?" His sharp eyes pierced through her soul.

"I..I.."

"Of course not, sir. We'll win this sport competition for you." (Y/n) quickly and calmly cuts her off, trying to ease Levi.

"Good."

The vice president then takes his leave, heading to the hall where the event is held.

A few seconds after that, Historia exhales in both relief and worry.

"Gosh, Mr. Ackerman... It's not like anyone would risk their life for some sports event. He took it too seriously, right Ms. (L/n) ?"

No reply.

Historia's jaw nearly drops to the ground when she witnesses (Y/n) busy doing warm ups with a rather determined and serious face. "M-ms. (L/n) ? Are you really taking this seriously too ?"

"Huh ? Oh, yes of course. This shit happens every year. Well, that's vice president Ackerman for you."

"I see-"

"MS. REISS !!!!"

A familiar voice hollered from inside Levi's personal office.

The two instantly drop their conversation and rush inside his office with confused and anticipating looks.

They arrived.

Only to see Levi sitting down on his chair, facing away from the desk as he rests his palm over his eyes with a depressed aura emitting from him. Not to mention, his breathing is ragged. Veins are protruding on his neck.

And (Y/n) is the first one to notice the cause.

There's a magazine on his desk..