Chapter 21: How Unluckily Lucky

"Wow. Your mother died, and you couldn't help. You really are useless, no wonder daddy left!" Raul said, as he kicked Kamaye in the ribs. Kamaye looks up at Raul, as he chuckled and sat next to him. 

"You suck at everything. You couldn't protect anyone, not your mom, not yourself, NOT ANYONE YOU WILL EVER KNOW AND LOVE! You'll never find anything to love ever again, you filthy freak!"

Suddenly, Kamaye leapt forward and tackled Raul, as Kamaye's fist hung above Raul. Kamaye's smile, his mouth curved to touch his ears.

"He tells me to smile, and his word is law. I'll protect him. You won't be seeing him." As his fist swung forward, Raul closed his eyes.

Back to the present.

"Yuki, you ok? We can't rest yet, we need to find Fruity and the silent girl." Okawa said to Yuki, as Yuki, panting, straightened her back. Okawa offers that Yuki goes on his back, which she takes and Okawa begins to carry her down the sidewalk.

"Okawa! Down here!" Fruity said, as Okawa walks over to him and sets down Yuki.

"Thank god you're here. This is Kamaye, and the girl is Shizuka." When Shizuka waved, but Kamaye stared at the floor. Yuki walks over to Shizuka and begins to talk to her, while Okawa checks on Kamaye. 

Suddenly, Kamaye leapt up and tackled Okawa, as Fruity was startled. Okawa looked up at Kamaye, as Kamaye had an ear to ear smile. 

"He tells me to smile, and his word is law. I'll protect him. You won't be seeing him."  As Fruity grabbed Kamaye's arm.

"Wake up, Kamaye!" Fruity said, as Kamaye's smile wandered off and he shook Okawa awake.
"Ow.. whatever. We need to find Rhed, his girlfriend's worrying." Okawa said, as Shizuka began to write on a notepad.

"Is his girlfriend green, kind of short, and really looks like a guy?"

"Yeah! Wait, why? Where was she going?" Okawa asked, as Shizuka wrote again.
"I saw her running to the Tower of Gold. I was going to bring it up to Fruity, but he was too busy obsessing over something." It said, as Okawa and Fruity looked over at each other.

"Kamaye, bring Shizuka. Okawa, you carry Yuki. I'll protect you two. We need to get to the Tower of gold." Fruity said, as we nodded and began to run.

Meanwhile..

Sadao charged at Rhed with the broken shard of glass, as he rolled out of his way. Sadao catches a falling PVC pipe, as he pulls it off and hits Rhed in the back, as Rhed grunts and crawls away from Sadao.

"What does it take to stop you?!"
"Not a couple pieces of rubble, that's for damn sure." Sadao said, as a wooden bucket hits him in the face, but he barely flinches. 
Rhed stands up to face him, as Sadao thrusts the glass shard at Rhed, as Rhed dodges.

Rhed slams his fist into Sadao's stomach, as Sadao backs up. Rhed punches Sadao in the face and finishes him off by slamming a bottle into his face. Sadao regains his balance and rams Rhed into a pillar behind the two, as Rhed slams his fist into Sadao's back. 

Rhed pushes Sadao off, as Sadao runs back and tries to push Rhed off the side of the building. Rhed doesn't budge, as Sadao won't stop moving. The two slam their heads into each other, but neither lose balance. 

"You're an unstoppable force." 
"Well you're an immovable object." Sadao says to Rhed, as Rhed smirks and kicks Sadao away from him.

The floor above them breaks, burying Sadao while giving Rhed a rebar to defend himself with. Sadao's fist could be seen from the rubble, as he lifted himself above the rubble, with a piece of concrete lodged into his hand.