One is enough for me (a werewolf romance)

(CAUTION: swearing is in this story)

__________________Chapter 1-------------------------------------

"YOU STUPID BITCH! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO COME HERE? THEY DIED BECAUSE OF YOU!" my uncle screamed at me. Then he pulled me up by the hair from the ground where he just threw me, and punched me in the face. You may ask why I am still here. Why I don't go somewhere else. I' ll tell you.

You see it all started when my parents died, or more exactly my foster parents. My real parents and brother were killed in the fire that burned down my first home. After, I was pulled out I swear I saw 3 wolves running away, being chased by some other wolves. But that was simply silly, so I dismissed it because I was in a stretcher being loaded into an ambulance at the time.

The weird thing is, they didn't find their bodies. I was 7, and to tell you, 7 is awful young to have your whole family die.

Anyways, I persevered till I was put into foster care across the country. Minnesota to be exact. I think they didn't want me to stay in New York were I could always relive that night ( I had frequent night terrors ). My foster parents, Lilith and Peter Jett, weren't able to concieve children, so they adopted me. I loved them with the little piece of my heart that was left after my parents and brother died.

But things hit rock bottom for me again. Then they were murdered when I was 10. I came home after school one day to find that they were in the living room. Dead. That's lot for a ten year old girl to handle. I ran out sreaming my little head off, and my neighbor Mrs. York, came out to see what was wrong. She came, asked, went in, screamed, went out, got me, called 911.

Now I am living with Peter's brother, Mark. I am 17 now and he abuses and rapes me pretty much every day now. But the one thing he doesn't know is that I'm a werewolf. Yes, you heard me right. I know because on my 16th birthday I turned into a big fluffy wolf and had a voice talk to me in my head. Safe to say I thought I was crazy at first.

I know a little about my race because my parents told me some things before they died. I know about changing; no I don't need a full moon, but the first change hurt like Hell. After that there is only a brief flash of pain, then, BAM! So many wonderful, glorious feelings. Being a wolf is pretty much awesome.

Also no, silver bullets don't harm in the mythological sense. I mean, bullets hurt, they would hurt anyone. They also told me about mates, your other half, the person you love instantaneously. Basically I found out all the cheesy werewolf books were true.

*Back to the Present

He punched me again, pushed me up to the wall, unzipped himself, and thrust into me. After he was done, he punched me again and left to go drink at some bar. I looked down at my bleeding and bruised body. There was blood running between my thighs. He was really rough this time.

I dragged myself up and limped into my room to my laptop. I use it to go to an on line high school, so I'm not completely stupid. You may ask why I have a laptop and why Mark lets me do this, it's because he won't let me go to school but bought me this so I can go to on-line high school. He's messed up in the head. I haven't changed into my wolf in a while because the last time ( a little less than a year ago) he came in a beat me until I was almost dead.

I can't leave. See, I promised myself I would get $5,000 dollars before I left. I have $4, 250 right now. I don't have a job so I steal from him, I get a beat rougher if I take a lot to be noticed. I don't have anyone in this world, so I need money if I am going to survive in the world once I leave.

I am 5'3, curvy in all the right places, actual way TOO curvy in the chest area and I have brown blonde hair that is a mix of both and runs down to the middle of my back. I have a small petite figure and my wolf is kind of small to. My eyes are the most stunning green you will ever see. I am the proudest of my eyes. They also have little gold and black fleck's in them. Over all I am very pretty, but not with all the bruises, swellings, and cuts. I hope to one day change that.

By now have finished on the aniline school and now I'm going to bed. You would think that would be my one refuge. NOT. I have nightmare every night. About the fire, wolves, and Lilith and Peter's murdered bodies. I hate this hellhole. My name is Lila and I want out, NOW! I slip into sleep and my night mare begins.

______________________________________________________________________________

I have recently edited this chapter and hope to finish more soon.

Please read on, but beware, when I wrote this, I guess I thought grammer didn't matter ( it DOES)