Chapter 17

Sam POV

We were about ready to attack.

Tomorrow morning we aranged that the woman would come to our pack. And in the hospital house which was big enough to hold all of them, they would be kept there until they decide if they want to see their mates and/or they want to return to their former packs. We will offer them of course a place here.

We are heading out now to camp and surround the Jenove's base were all of the woman were being held.

We go into the night. All of banded together to vanquish all the evil that is the Jenove pack from the earth.

We Are Coming.

***********************************************************************************************************

Lila POV

We were all asleep, which was rare, and we awoke to screams from out side. Like a battle was being fought. It was to much to hope for. We were all close to losing consiousness. We couldn't keep awake for much longer. We all fell back asleep one by one.

When we awoke there were no screams or shrieks or crying our in pain. But it did feel as if the door of the basement was being opened. Or at least someone was trying to open it. We were all huddled in the corner, the farthest corner away from the door, afraid they would come again.

We were pilled on one another, to weak to move. All of us covered in our own blood or someone else's.

The door opened and light flooded through. I weakly lifted my head up to the doorway.

**************************** ************************************************************************

All the guys POV's (What every entering the basement is seeing)

O my God. We finally managed to open the basement door. Little light  is down there so we turn on a light.

In the corner we all see a mass of small, skinny, blooded bodies. There was weak coughing coming from some. They had all awoken and looked at us with fear in their eyes.

A woman in her early thirties says to us, because she is awake, sitting, leaning on the mass of female bodies,

"Please, please.... don;t hurt us again... please...." She finshes weakly and then falls into unconciousness.

That is all it takes for us forward to all the girls there and take two or three in our arms, trying not to harm them as we carry them out. 

We we get out of the house their are collective gasps from the crowd outside who had come one they heard the battle was over. Family member, most sisters and brothers, mothers and fathers, and friends had come to see if their friend, sibling, or daughter was their.

There were cries or pain mingled with happiness as they saw who they were looking for.

 W loadedhem in stretchers and then they were being taken in cars to  Sam's Pack house.

When there they were immediatly taken away from their mates who had come to see their mates. They were hooked up to IV;s, blood transfusions were needed,  stitches were need,  some surgerys also. They we hooked onto food tubes because all of them we starved because of throwning up blood and other fluids, not to mention not getting fed right.

****************3 days later*******************

Sam POV

All the men's who had their mate in the hospital of my Pack house we all in the waiting room. We were kinda cramped because most of the men here were alphas, so we are big, then Beta's were also here. Basically all the important mates were black-mailed or taken.