7

Dani POV

I followed the blue eyed girl and trust me it was difficult not to stare at her backside. Her ass was really amazing in those shorts.

O, Lord help me

When we got to the pitch, I was super excited with how it looked and how big the field.

"Ahh, how nice of you to join us. I presume that you are..." An older looking man said.

"Dani Jack is the name sir. And I'm also happy to be here" I said while I stretched out my hand to shake him.

"Oh nice, I'm Coach Lucas. Welcome to the team, Jack".

He introduced me to the whole team and i found out that my newest found crush was the captain and her name was Lex.

Hmm, this is going to be very interesting

Tiffany POV

Wow I must admit, the new girl was really gorgeous and I already had a feeling that my wonderful best friend was feeling something for her because the way she was really staring at her was really amusing to watch. The only problem with her is she would never admit to it.

"Lex really should close her mouth or else I think she would get some flies" Chloe said while giggling.

Did I mention that her giggles were so cute.

I laughed knowing she was right.

"Am I the only one that sees how Lex is so smitten by the new girl?" Chloe's bestfriend, Bronze asked.

We all laughed knowing what we were seeing.

"Well let's hope that Lex embraces what she feels for her before someone else does" I concluded.

And I really hoped so because I knew how my best friend can be when it comes to feelings.

Two weeks later

Lex POV

Concentrating was very difficult. This is not me at all; I couldn't comprehend what exactly was wrong with me in the past few weeks.

But I knew it was that new girl that was causing this weird but good feeling. Ever since she came, I had always found it difficult to concentrate without her crossing my mind every second.

We weren't close yet because I was so scared to be her friend especially since I was new to the feeling I had for her but she had settled in so well with the team that they love her already.

Even Lucas loves her. Although she's yet to have her first debut for the team, she was so good during training and I knew it was just a matter of time before she makes her appearance.

'Dani'... hmm it really sounded nice from my mouth.

"Lex! Lex!!" Tiff kept calling me.

It wasn't until she touched me that I faced her.

"Yeah..." I said.

She smirked knowing what I was thinking about.

"I just wanted to tell you that we are going out for lunch. You coming?" she asked.

"Yea, let me just get my stuff ".

She smiled while leaving. I knew my best friend was already figuring out what was happening.

I really need to get my shit together or else I don't how to go about it.

"Ok, I'm ready" I said to Tiff.

"Just take it one step at a step Lee. Don't just push the feeling away, ok?" she said while giving my arm a little squeeze.

I knew she was right but I was scared at the same time.

We left and went to our favorite café down the street not too far from the stadium.

Me, Tiffany, Chloe, Bronze, Joy and some girl from team that I can't seem to remember her name were the ones that decided to get lunch.

We ordered and just started talking about our upcoming game that would be next week.

"Don't be obvious, but Lee, your crush is here" Tiff said while smiling.

I turned around and I think I forgot how to breath.

There she was leaning on the counter, getting her order looking all cute; she had changed into something more simpler but she was still looking breathtaking.

She looked around and saw me staring, we maintained eye contact for what seemed like a long time and I think I saw something like adoration in her eyes before I looked away.

"Damn girl, you are so red. You really got it deep for her, huh?" Chloe said while laughing.

Everyone started laughing while I was looking everywhere but up knowing I would be like as red as tomato.

"Hi guys, can I join your table?" That voice again spoke.

Ok guys, two updates in one. Thank you for the support and please don't forget to like and comment.