17

3 years later

Lex POV

I can't still believe that three years has passed. It seemed like yesterday when I and Dani confessed our love for each other or when Brittney decided to pay an unexpected visit to us.

Speaking of Brittney, seems like I wasn't the only person she was violent with. Five other girls that were officially in a relationship with her and close ten girls that had one night stands with her, came out to testify against her in court ; how abusive and violent she was to them.

It was really sad but she was put in prison for 45 years for assault, violence, rape and other charges I couldn't remember.

Well all that is in the past now. I was getting ready with my wife for us to travel to our new club.

Yes, you heard me right ; Dani is now my wife. We got married 3 months ago when she decided to propose to me.

I still can't I'm now Mrs Lex Jack-Peters. We decided to merge our names together, not to make the other feel neglected.

I fall in love with my wife every single day.

Everything she does, how she makes me feel, her touches, her looks. I wish I could just go on and on.

She's the best thing that has ever happened to me. We decided to sign a contract with a very big club BEKOS FC in France and move to Paris together.

Tiff and I spent time together yesterday and she kept on telling me how much she was happy for me.

But I knew she was going to miss me as much as I would miss her.

"Wow, girl. How time really flies." Tiff said to me.

I smiled at her understanding what she meant by that.

"Yea right. I still can't process it all. But I'm forever grateful to you for being that best friend I could ask for. Thank you so much." I said getting emotional.

"Don't make me start crying Leee. I wouldn't ask for a better friend than you. I just want the best for you, even if it means you would have to leave."Tiff replied with tears on her face.

"I would make sure I call you every single time I get. I would miss you so much, T."

"I would miss you too, Leee. But you have a whole lot of future ahead of you. And know that you are not alone anymore, you have your wife, me, Chloe and the whole team here. For the fact you are leaving us does not mean we would forget you." She said with a small smile.

I smiled back at her not only because of what she said, but how happy I was for her and Chloe.

They started dating a year ago after Chloe decided to have the courage to tell Tiff about her she felt. It was funny but at the same time relieving.

Tiff seem a lot more happier with her and I knew my best friend was in safe hands as I was leaving.

"Babe, c'mon. We can't miss our flight." I heard my wife shouting from downstairs.

My wife. I really loved the sound of that. I still can't believe I was married let alone to Dani Jack.

I finished and then came downstairs with just my purse and phone. Yeah, Dani refused me to carry anything  saying she didn't want me to stress myself.

As I came down, she kept on staring at me like I was the only person in this world that she could see.

"You look so beautiful Bambino" she said.

I could never stop having butterflies anytime she called my Italian names especially when she looks at me that way.

I got shy and looked down but I felt her hands under my chin raising my face up to look at her. And then she kissed me.

It was a really intense kiss that was so deep and filled with emotions.

She then stopped and looked at me. I could see the lust in her eyes already making me turned on.

"Let's get out of here before we would definitely miss our flight" she whispered sexily.

Uhhh I was so turned on but she was right.

She saw my face and knew how much I wanted her. She smiled and said,

"Don't worry, bella. I would make sure we would have enough time in the plane".

I couldn't stop the smile on my face when she said that.

We got outside and I looked at the house for the last time before we got into the car and left for the airport.

"I am so happy that I decided to embrace that new feeling before it was too late".  I thought

And this is it my loves🥺😩😩. ETNF has come to an end. It has really been a funny both amazing ride so far and I'm so happy to my readers . Thank you so much for the support you gave me so far. I really appreciate it 😊❤️. I would take a little break then be back with another story. But I would like to hear from you all. Do you want a story on Tiff and Chloe, Harley and Spencer, Brittney and someone 😉, more of Dani and Lex or maybe something different? Let me know what you think😙
Please don't forget to like and comment ❤️