~7

Avalon's POV:

I knock on Avery's door,"go away", she says. I can hear her crying.

"Avery, its me", I say.

"Avalon I don't want to see you right now, how can you be okay with all this?"

"I'm not, you think I am not piss? I can't believe mom would actually accept the job and not think of us."

"There is another option, we move to America in July", she suggests.

"No way, I like America and all but I prefer my winter in June and my summer in December", I state.

"Me too because to move from here while its cold to experience the brunt of it in November that is saying something", she agrees.

"We'll be okay and will enjoy our birthday, mom or not", I tell her.

"Yeah thanks and Avalon?"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for being the best older sister."

"Part of my job now get ready for dinner."

"The most awkward one in history", she chuckles.

"Let's just bare with it, Jesse is coming."

"Good so you wouldn't feel alone."

I go to my room to get ready for dinner, I go to the bathroom and take a shower.

"Let's do this", I sit down in front of Avery's mirror so she can do my eye-shadow, apply mascara and lip gloss.

"Leave your hair down so no one at the restaurant can tell us apart", she smiles, her eyes still a little red.

"We'll be okay, we will have the house to ourselves when dad has to work late", I state.

"Will mom still be here to attend that dinner function from dad's work?"

"I hope so, but it isn't until March she'll be leaving", I shrug.

"The dinner is before Valentine's day, I hope she doesn't have to work, her work resumes in a week and a half", she states.

"I can't imagine how heart broken dad is feeling right now, from barely seeing mom to not seeing her at all", I sigh.

"Yeah, I hope this doesn't  do too much damage to their marriage, dad's parents already were divorced before he got into high school", Avery points out.

"Yeah, she cheated", I added, aunie Trish was the one who told us what had really happened.

"I felt sorry for grandpa", she says as she applies the eyebrow.

20 minutes later

"Let's go girls", mom calls.

We are ready, we look like we are actually twins you could have tell the difference because of the way we dressed and the way our hair were styled.

We walk down the stairs together with identical smile.

"You look so much alike, I had to do a double take", dad laughs.

The doorbell rings, I open it,"wow baby you look beautiful", Donovan almost kisses me.

"What the heck Ryder?" I snap and he turned pale.

"W- West?" He stammers.

"Yes."

"Oh shoot sorry", he laughs nervous, my parents and Avery are watching him with an amuse expression.