Chapter 2

Chapter 2

***Bambi's POV***

I sat in math class not really listening to the boring old lady do her job. This was my third year taking the same class, so why did I need to listen? It's not important. I'm not gonna use this stuff anyway. The only people who would use the formula y=mx+b are math teachers. I know for sure I'm not going to be a math teacher. After I graduate I'm going straight to boxing. I'm going to practice my ass off everyday and go to the big fights every single Friday. I won't just go every few fucking weeks.

"Bambi, what does m stand for in the formula y=mx+b?" Miss. Taylir asked in her old lady voice.

"It's Bam. Not Bambi." I retorted rolling my eyes.

"Answer my question."

"Why? I don't have to. You're not the boss of me." Instead of sitting back in my chair, I was leaning forward looking my teacher in the eyes. I knew her next sentence so well I got up, grabbing everything and headed towards the destination.

"Go to the of-"

"Yeah yeah. I know where I'm going." I rolled my eyes as I felt every eye on me. "Bitch." I whispered once I was in the hall. My eyes flicked up to see Jake walking back to the same class I was just in. "You signed in yet?"

"Nope. I need to do that. You going to the office?" Jake always knew me.

"You know it. Wanna ditch?"

"And go where?"

"I don't know. The gym."

Jake looked at me strange. "You've spent way to much time there. Just go to the office." I flipped him off and started walking.

"You're an ass." I whispered behind me and walked into the office. Jake followed behind me and I got a glance from the lady who worked behind the desk. I continued to one of the seats and Jake signed into school.

"Have fun working today?" She asked as she put her signature by his name and wrote him a pass.

"No. We were so busy." Jake laughed along with the lady. The lady looked over at me and held up a finger as she walked off somewhere. Jake looked at me and walked over to me. "I'm not gonna be at the fight tonight. I just wanted to tell you something okay?" I nodded looking straight in his eyes and smelling his minty fresh breath that made me get cold chills. "You're stronger then you seem. You're braver then you believe you are, and you're smarter than you think you are. Don't go down without a fight." He smirked as he kissed me on the forehead like he normally does.

"Blah! I hate being kissed. Go away jerk face !" I joked as he walked away smiling. My hand went up to the spot he kissed me and wiped away his germs.

"Bambi-"

"It's Bam."

The lady sighed. "Bam. Go ahead and have a seat in Time Out." She smirked and I gladly walked into the room that was like a second home to me. The first home was the gym. I'm always there.

"Ah. Hey Bam! Go ahead and have a seat." Mrs. D always called me Bam. She was pretty cool too. I was her favorite person, and she was my favorite person. "Go ahead and start your homework." I sat in my usual seat and grabbed my iPod out of my bag and got on YouTube. I searched Hollywood Undead and the first song I saw was Street Dreams, so I listened to it for a while as I thought about school ending in just a couple weeks.

"Make sure she does her homework." A familiar voice said as I quickly hid my ear buds and iPod.

"Oh I will. No need to worry." Mrs. D smiled over at me as the lady walked off. She gave me a quick thumbs up and I shoved my ear phones in my ears again and listened to the song.