34 Obey

18+ 

I sighed, the pleasure finally leaving my body, my very core still tingling- my magic settling down in the crevices and shadows of my body. Grayson sat at my side, still taking deep breaths. I admired the scars on his bare chest, the tattoos littering his biceps. "Gods, I am lucky," He muttered under his breath, before pulling his clothes on. I smiled, my worries over Emerald had gone.

"I missed our bed," I sat up, clutching the covers over my bare chest. Whilst Grayson and I were gone, our house had been furnished, filled with 4 bedrooms, though Graysons hadn't argued when we slept in the same bed last night- well- we didn't get much sleep. I sighed, sitting up, lifting the covers over my bare chest. "Grayson," I spoke lightly.

"Yes?"

"I've invited the 3 original witches and warlocks to visit the pack. They haven't responded to my letter yet," I spoke lightly, I knew it was a dangerous topic, "I'm sorry for not talking to you about it, though I knew you wouldn't approve-"

"You what?" A low growl escaped his chest as he tied the pants over his waist.

"I'm sorry-"

"Why the hell would you do that Dawn?" He snarled again, raising his voice

"Well if you let me explain- then maybe I'd tell you!" I raised my voice with him. He gave me a pointed stare, waiting for me to continue. "Look-" I spoke in a much softer tone, trying not to stare at his bare chest. "Grayson," I walked towards him, pulling the cover with me, covering my naked body.

"Don't patronise me, Dawn."

"Whether you like it or not-"

"-Which I don't-"

"-We need them to win this war- you said it yourself- we need a miracle to win this,"

"Witches are not miracles." He took a step closer to me. Hardening his gaze, I tried my best not to look hurt.

"You know what happens when the 4 originals come together- you know the power, it's enough to wipe out billions of vampires!"

"You will not do it! Call it off! How did you even get in contact with them?"

"I have my ways."

Grayson pulled a shirt over his head"My pack-"

"-Our pack-"

"-barely accept that you're a witch, they only did that because they are your Luna, they will not allow other witches- for god's sake- descendants of the original witches to come into our pack."

"We are their leaders- we will make them accept it! Tell them it's the only way to win this war!"

We stared at each other for a few seconds, before Grayson moved his eyes down my body as if he was finally realising that I was naked. Clenching his jaw, he moved his eyes back to me. Within a second, his lips were on mine.

He pushed me hard against the wall, our teeth colliding as he slammed me on the wall against my neck, squeezing the sides of my neck as I dropped my hands on my blanket, grabbing the collar of his shirt and pushing his body onto mine. "They will not set foot into our pack," He grumbled onto my lips, his chest vibrating my bare breasts. I soon realised what this was, an angry fuck, he was trying to exert dominance over me.

Smirking, I switched our positions, biting his neck as I pushed my body onto him, with a snap of my fingers, he was only in his boxers. Grasping his shoulders, I shoved his body onto the bed. He was in a haze as he looked at every inch of my body, every scar, every roll of fat, every stretch mark, every freckle and hair. Falling to my knees in front of him, I slowly pulled his boxers off.

"Dawn." He whispered, thrusting his hips towards me. He was putty in my hands.

"Just give me permission," I mumbled, taking him in my hands, licking the tip, his body switched as he grasped the bedsheets. "And I will worship you."

"Dawn." He grunted as I slowly ran my tongue down him, "Such a tease," He hummed, smirking a little. I took him in my mouth as a response, without hesitation, he grabbed my hair, pushing my head further down. Tears brimmed my eyes.

Though I managed to take him and I tore my mouth from him. "Say the word Mr Alpha," I muttered into his ear, taking him in my hand once again, I took his earlobe between my teeth, playing with it.

"Fuck."

"Wrong word," I whispered, before positioning myself over him and slamming myself onto him. Our cries filled the room.

My back was fully arched as I sat onto him for a second, memorising the feeling of him inside me. His hands grasped my hips, trying to force me to move. I tutted, leaning forward till my breasts were flat against his chest, a squeak flew without me. "Give me permission," I uttered before sitting back up, moving ever so slowly. My body urged me to go quicker, I was torturing myself too. Though the painful look on his face was worth it. I sat up a little, before slamming onto him again.

I couldn't help it, I quickened my pace, allowing our moans and gasps to echo around the room. Grayson's hand found its way to my throat. "Enough playing around, princess." His deep voice groaned as I sat up, slamming down onto him, keeping eye contact with him. 

His hand placed on me. Grasping my back, he flipped us, I was below him, one leg on his shoulder. Grasping a tie that was discarded to the floor, I watched as he tied my hands above my head, tying them to the post. He took in my figure, a smirk finding its way onto his face. "You're going to regret playing with me, Luna," He groaned, biting down onto my nipple. 

A wave of pain flew through me, I arched my back in pleasure. "I'm going to fuck you." His fingernails, scraped my sides, squeezing me, bruising me, I stopped my magic from healing me. I wanted to feel the pain. I wanted to feel the pleasure. He slammed into me, keeping eye contact. "I'm going to fuck you so hard you will forget your own name."