IX.

(Y/N) 's POV

I rested my chin on my palm. It only has been 5 minutes ever since I've started sight-seeing here and after I left Lumine and Paimon. The wait feels like an eternity since I don't have anything to do.

I made up my mind decided to go downstairs to look for the two, only to see neither of them are there. Concerned, I decided to go to the boss at the counter and asked a question.

"Hello Miss, did you see the blonde and a floating child next to her?" I questioned. She gave me a surprised look but eased with a smile. "Ofcourse, they'll be back soon, don't worry." She reassured while relaxing her arms.

I nodded at her reassurance and thanked her. Still feeling bored and quite lonely, I went upstairs to once again have a look outside.

The land is wide and not much of trees but something caught my eye. A moving yellow object not too far from my current position.

While trying to focus, I leaned over the railings and squinted my eyes to get a better look. More... More, aha! Are those... Paimon and Lumine fighting... A mechanical object? Wait, no, the question should be why are they there. Isn't fighting such being very destructive and dangerous?

My concern grew more as I saw her having hard time dodging. I would rush over to help but I can't and would only be a lot more helpless than I am compared to Paimon. I grumbled and put both my arms on the railings and leaned on it.

'Didn't they mention ghosts? Surely ghosts are phantoms so why are they fighting a.. Flying mechanical object?' I questioned to no one.

Adeptus Xiao...

Hmm,

Isn't he the Conqueror of Demons? If he is, why would he even mention I'm something as close to a demon? Sure I don't know how I've been beought to existence or who I am but I know my own body I know what's going on in my body and none of them is demonic-alike.

Reek of Death and Destruction, pff, yeah right....

Third Person's POV

Once the alone female crossed the thought about what the adeptus have told her. She fell into silence, thinking about what to say about it yet none would cross her mind. Surely she knows what her body is... Yet she feels like a stranger towards it.

More and more question raided her head. She held up her palm to her face covering half of her eye. With eyebrows furrowed she looked at her unoccupied hand. Crisis filled her head, nothing could snap her out of it.