XX.

I swear to god I want to write a SAGAU now.

(For those who don't know what that is, it's
Self-Aware Genshin AU)

I'm skipping some parts that aren't important.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
R

ite of Memories

XX. XVI.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

"Say,"

Lumine hummed and turned to look at you. You felt a little awkward so you fidgeted around with your thumbs as you shot your glance everywhere, on Paimon, on the ground, but not on her.

"Why did you let me join you?" You asked meekly as you played with the hem of your shirt. Lumine smiled and continued walking, this time, however, slowly. Paimon noticed this and scratched her head but decided to shrug it off and let the two of you have a conversation together.

You matched Lumine's pace as you three continued to descend down the path. You waited patiently for her answer. You really were curious about this as you really do find it weird she's willing to take you in.

"Didn't you say you were looking for something?" She answered. This wasn't enough for you so you frowned at her while looking at her dead in the eyes.

"Yeah, sure but are you really gonna put your trust on me after some stranger says that she's searching for her name?" You scoffed as you kicked some dirt off the ground. Lumine didn't answer that and continued walking.

"Plus, that's not really convincing of an answer. You even gave me a name to call me." You laughed slyly. Lumine let out a noise of hesitation as she darted her eyes everywhere.

"Well?" You asked while raising an eyebrow. This time, Lumine sighed and shook her head.

"You see, it's just. You felt so familiar as if I've met you before but also unfamiliar." She mumbled. You wanted to speak once more but you thought that it may not be a good idea. Maybe you could save the questions for later.

"Alright, but I am gonna continue asking you later." Lumine laughed and whispered out a "sure."

"Well! My turn to question you!" Lumine pouted. You clutched your hand on your chest as you kneeled on the ground surprising the pixie and the traveler with your actions.

"Are you okay!?"

"Yeah...yeah I'm okay, I think I'm gonna get diabetes if you keep pouting like that."

.
.
.

"How silly." Lumine chuckled as she wiped the invisible tears from the corner of her eyes as you get up with a huge smile on your face.

"What do you wanna ask?"

Lumine calmed herself down before talking. "Yeah, I wanted to ask why you wanted to come along. It looked like you have a crush on Zhongli that you didn't want to leave his side." This time, you paused and immediately your face would even rival the color of red.