Bonding At The First Day

Third Person's POV

"Mam we can't do this,we have to come with you, for your protection.",Y/N's bodyguard said.

"He's correct Queen, we should take him with us.", Tiara said agreeing with him.

"Yes. And moreover, if we'll take bodyguard with us, then we'll definately able to catch R's attention. He'll probably think that we're VIP too. It would be easy to find him that way, right??.", Emma commented, to which Tiara nodded her head in agreement.

"Fine. We'll take you with us.", Y/N said glancing towards the bodyguard.

"Tomorrow is the day.", She continued looking at the calender. "Have you arranged all the things?", she asked turning her gaze towards Emma.

"Yes, all check, just waiting for tomorrow.", Emma replied.

----------------------------

Time Skip

Next Day

"Y/N are you rea-", Emma stopped midway after seeing the person infront of her.
"Who are you?! And where is Y/N?!", Emma asked in shock as well as in 'anger'.

"Shut up your dramatic ass, will you?", the person infront of her replied while looking at the mirror.

(Y/N:)

"Y/N??!! Is that you??!!", Emma asked, shock clearly visible on her face

(Emma:)

"Who else would it be?", Y/N replied with a duh tone

"OH MY GOD!! YOU'RE LOOKING SO DIFFERENT, Not even a single piece of cloth looks like the Y/N I know!! How's that even possible??!!",Emma exclaimed in suprise.

"Nothing's impossible for me, coz I'm Y/N.", Y/N replied with a proud smirk.

"Ya ya whatever, anyways now lets go. We don't wanna be late for 'school' on our first day right?", Emma asked in a mischievous tone, to which Y/N chuckled.

"Guys~~ are you coming or n-", Taira stopped with her moves, after seeing Y/N.

(Tiara:)

"NO WAY!! You can't be Y/N, are you?," Tiara asked with the same face which Emma made when she entered the room

Y/N sighed, and walked towards Tiara. Keeping her one hand on Tiara's shoulder she said,"Find out yourself. Let's go Emma."

Emma chuckled and followed Y/N.

After realising what Y/N said, Tiara whinned before following Y/N and saying,"Can't you give me a normal answer once in your lifetime?"

"Yes, I can.", Y/N replied.

"Oh thank god, now finally I'll not have to face your sarcastic answers anymore.", Tiara said relieved.

"You said only for once, and I just did that, now don't expect anything from me in this case.", Y/N replied simply before walking away towards the car.

"Yah are you for real??!!", Tiara whinned with a pout, yet again."

-----------------------------

Time skip

At school

Third Person's POV

"You stay here, don't come inside until and unless any of us three calls you, understand?", Y/N asked after instructing the bodyguard.

"Yes mam.", he replied while nodding his head.

"Ok then, c'mon girls let's go inside.", Y/N said before walking towards the school entrance. The rest two girls followed her.

After getting inside, they looked around, noticing the stares coming directly towards them from the students present there.

"Is there something on our faces?", Y/N asked raising an eyebrow towards the students.

After which all the students looked away from them and started whispering to each other.

"God!! I didn't knew that people can be this much irritating.", Emma mumbled to the two girls standing beside her,irritated.

"Not all people are irritating tho", a voice interrupted from behind them.

"And who are you mister?", Tiara asked.

"Myself Kim Taehyung." Taehyung replied with a smile.

"Wha-", Tiara got cut off by Y/N.

"Kim Y/N. Nice to meet you.", She said.

"Myself Emma Swift." Emma introduced herself.

"And she's-", Tiara cutted off Emma in between.

"Hey, let me introduce myself.",She said to her."Hii I'm Tiara Horan, nice to meet you.", She said turning towards Taehyung, to which he smiled looking at them.

"Nice!! Btw, you're also Kim?? Wow!! I got a sister today!!", he said cheerfully. To which Y/N smiled genuinely, she also don't know why but she felt happiness inside her.

"What about us huh??", Tiara asked, to which Taehyung chuckled and said,"Of course, you both too.", By which Tiara jumped in happiness.

They all bursted out laughing at her cuteness.

"Who are you three?", a voice intrrupted their blissful moment.

They looked towards the direction from where the voice was coming.

-----------------------------

Ok so here's the 4th part.
I hope you like it.
Bye!!