Rick??

Rick's POV

I came school a little late today, as I had an important meeting with my partners, to decide that, who'll be the next person to die from my list.

But, I told jinyoung to tell everyone that I'm having a headache because of the hangover of yesterday's party.

Jinyoung don't know my secret, as I can't trust anyone in this 'profession'.

It was the lunch period now, and as I was walking, I heard two boys talking about some new students. With curiosity, I went near them, and asked," New students? where?"

They both looked towards me, and their smiling faces turned into a scared one.

I like it. This gives me satisfaction. Whenever I see people scared and begging infront of me , for their lives, I feel a strange satisfaction inside me.

"Y-Yes, there are three new a-admissions, one of them i-is CM's daughter, and the rest two are her c-cousins.", One of them said stuttering, clearly showing that he's scared.

"Hmm....CM's daughter huh?", I smirked internally, before asking,"What's her name?"

"Something like Kim....umm....Yes, Kim Y/N!!", the other one replied.

"Kim Y/N", I mumbled underneath my breath.

"Do you know where she is?",I asked again.

"I saw her n-near the lockers.", the first one replied.

"Ok.", with that I left from there.

As I was walking, I remembered that the CM is also in our list, but after 4-5 people....'But breaking rules is always my jam....', I thought while smirking.

Just then I spotted a girl, putting books in the locker, I guess she's the one.

"Hey! You.", I called her.

Y/N's POV

"Hey! You.", I heard someone shouting. I turned around to see who is it.

I saw a boy as tall as Taehyung oppa, looking towards me.

My eyebrows furrowed as he came near me. "Do I know you?", I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"No, but you'll soon", He replied.

I passed a confused look towards him. And he seemed to notice it.

"Umm....Hii I'm Rick Dawson, nice to meet you.", he said streching his left hand out for a hanshake.

Oh so he's leftie.

I just looked towards his hand, thinking whether to go for it or not. Something inside me was telling me that this person is not right.

I shrugged my thoughts and said a simple hi in return.

To which he awkwardly took his hand back and smiled at me, but I can tell its a fake smile.

I never ignore my feelings, epecially when its telling me that something is not good.

"You're Y/N, right??", He asked me, cutting my thoughts.

Oh so my thoughts really don't have any respect....

"Yes, how can I help you", I asked staightforwardly.

I really can't change myself.

"Umm....I just wanted to talk to you.", He replied.

"About what??", I asked again.

"Uh....nevermind!....I'm sorry for wasting your time.", He said and I can sense irritation in his voice.

"Oh ok then, I'll take my leave, bye.", with that I left from there.

Rick's POV

Umm....excuse me, what??!! Did she really just walked away from ME??!!

"You'll pay for insulting my ego like that, Y/N.", I said gritting my teeth.

"And guess what, you'll be dying even before your father.", I continued with a smirk.

-------------------------

In Cafeteria

Third person's POV

Y/N entered the cafeteria, looking for Taehyung, Emma and Tiara.

Her eyes then stopped at the waving figure of Tiara. She waved back before walking towards their table.

Just as she reached there Taehyung attacked her with bundle of questions.

"Where were you? What took you so long? I told you to come fast na??"

"Oh my god, oppa, calm down, I came late bcz a boy wanted to talk to me.",Y/N explained.

"A boy??!!", Tiara suddenly shouted, grabing the attention of some students near them. She then realized it and quickly bowed to them as a 'sorry'.

"Yah!! Don't shout!!", Y/N said scolding her.

"But who was the boy?", Emma asked Y/N in curiosity.

"Umm....what was his name again??", Y/N mumbled thinking his name.

"Oh yes!! Rick or something like this",She replied not bieng sure.

"What?? Rick?? What was he talking about?? Huh??", Taehyung suddenly exclaimed.

"Oppa what ha-", Y/N got cut off by a voice.

Y/N's POV

As I was going to ask Taehyung oppa, the reason for his sudden outburst of questions, after hearing that boys name, someone cutted me of.

Now people are not only cutting my thoughts but my sentences too....I mean WOW!!

I turned around to see a boy as tall as Emma, looking at me.

"Umm....you're Y/N right??, Mrs. Sophia is calling you.",

"Isn't she your class teacher?", Emma asked turning from the boy towards me.

"Yes, but why she's calling me??", I asked wondering.

"I don't know, she just said to tell you that she's calling you and my work here is done, I'm going.", that boy replied, before walking away from us.

"Let me just go and check.", I said standing from my seat ready to go.

But Taehyung oppa stopped me by holding my wrist.

"Be careful Y/N", He said seriously.

I was confused by his words but nodded anyways.

With that I took my leave from there.

As I was walking through the corridor, someone pulled me inside a room.

I turned around to see who is it.

-------------------------

So,this the 6th part....😃😃

I'm really sorry for uploading this late but as my exams are going on, I had to do the preperations too....I hope you'll understand.

Anyways,I hope you enjoyed.