•The truth•

Jay

I woke up in the morning because of some noises outside of our bedroom.I crawled out of my bed,streched myself and took 5 minutes to be completely awake.

As soon as I stepped outside I meet with a strong,delicious smell coming from the kitchen.

„Sunoo?"I asked and he flashed me a smile before he turned around again,taking care of the pancakes.

I heared some slow footsteps behind me and it was Heeseung now who woke up.
„Let me sl...."

I couldn't understand him because he was speaking so quietly that I thought he was about to fall asleep while standing here in the middle of the room.I went up to Sunoo and gave him a small hug from behind.

I touched his forehead,he definitely recovered from yesterday."Hyung,could you wake up Jake?You guy's have a photo shooting so I thought maybe I make breakfast for everyone."

I nodded and stumbled together with a half asleep Heeseung into our Bathroom.
I connected my phone to the music box and played:

I signaled Heeseung to put his hands on his ears when I started playing thid song with full volume on.

....

Yea I received a hit from grumpy Jungwon,a death stare from Sunghoon and a sign that I should better leave the room or I will get in trouble from Niki...better then I had imagined!

As soon as the members woke up and entered the kitchen,their eyes started to sparkle slightly when we all meet once again the smell of the delicious smelling food.

We all sat down and started digging in.I didn't expected Sunoo to be such a good cook,at least for breakfast and the kitchen is clean too!

I took the last sip of my coffee when I realised that Sunoo didn't ate anything at all.Yea he had a toast but that was it besides his tea he was constantly sipping on.I turned to Heeseung and saw him already looking at me."Sunoo."Heeseung began and gave me a nod.

„You should eat hm?"I added and hoped he would give in.

He chuckled at us both when he said „It's fine,I'm not that hungry that's why I left myself some leftovers in the fridge so I eat it later."

We sighed and relaxed."You boy's should get ready ASAP."Jungwon looked at the clock.Jake and I nodded and started getting ready.

Sunghoon

„Bye guy's."Niki waved at Jake and Jay who just left the dorm.I washed the dishes together with Jungwon while Niki got ready and Sunoo was watching the news in the living room.

I looked at the entrance and then back to the dishes."Sunghoon Hyung,me and Niki will get the groceries after I'm done here,make sure you keep an eye on Sunoo alright?"

„You sure I should stay with him?...I can get the groceries an-"

„You stay with me Hyung?Great!Can we watch this new Drama together?Eunwoo played in there!I heared it's great."Sunoo clapped when I nodded.Jungwon elbowed me in my rips."What's wrong?"

I don't know what it was but I was scared to stay alone with Sunoo.I don't think I can take care of him the best,I don't want to hurt him anymore.Yea we bicker often with each other but this is something more serious.

„I don't want to hurt him again."I admitted when I started drying the dishes.Sunoo already left because Niki called him for an ‚emergency' he probably lost his belt once again or he stole Jays shoes but couldn't find them...probably both scenarios at once.