•The only right choice....•

Heeseung

„Did you saw Sunoo somewhere ?"I asked Soobin who just entered the company."Hey Heeseung,no not really,what's the matter?"he asked me back but I frowned.

Out of the corner of my eyes I saw Sunghoon running outside out of the sudden.I bowed to my friend before I followed Sunghoon.

We were running a while when he suddenly turned someone around who looked like...Sunoo!

„Sunoo he-"Sunghoon yelled but as soon as he turned around he let the boy go.

„I-im sorry,I thought you are my friend."Sunghoon apologised and I apologised too.The boy nodded and gave us a weird look before he walked away from us."I am going insane Heeseung."he gripped his hair harshly.

I felt anxious,he was so sad and mad.I don't know shit about little space so I don't know what happens.

We walked around,we entered his favourite restaurant,bakery even jewellery shop but he was nowhere.

It started getting dark.Jake called me multiple times but I didn't answered.

We walked back and near the company we heared some teenagers laughing."Just ignore them Heeseung,we need to find Sunoo."Sunghoon sighed and was about to go into the company when I clearly heared a scream....it was Sunoo's scream.

I rushed back to where I heared the teenagers.They stood there around Sunoo when my anger boiled up my entire body.They laughed at him and made fun of him.

„Look how he cries?Are you 3?HAHAHA."one of them held his stomach and continued to let out his ugly ass noises of laughter.

I came closer and pushed these boy's back."Hey who tf are you huh?"one of them said and pointed at me.Sunghoon grabbed their shirt and pushed them to the other side of the street and started argumenting with them.

I looked down and saw Sunoo...it was heartbreaking seeing him sob like that.
„Sunoo?"I asked and placed my hand on his shoulder.Thank god it was already dark so no one could see us really in this corner.I grabbed his hand but...he flinched away...

„N-no y-yo-you mean-ie t-think m-me disgu..disgusting!"he squabbled out in not even an whole right sentence.Little space?

„Okay ehm...I'm not here to hurt you."

He looked away and fliched once again when I tried grabbing hid shoulders.
I took a deep breath."Hyung won't hurt you.Sunghoon and I searched for you because we love you alot."

He sniffed before he looked into my eyes.
„W..really?"

God was he cute."Yea really.Sunghoon Hyung is really sorry too."

Sunoo grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him.I landed on top of him when he started hugging me tightly.I picked him up and thats when Sunghoon came.

„Sunoo!Are you okay?"he patted Sunoo's back when I gave Sunoo a nodd.He made grabby hands towards Sunghoon who was completely lost in thoughts."Come on."I pushef it and now Sunghoon held Sunoo who just giggled cutely.

„I-is that little space?"he asked me and I shrugged."I think so but...he's completely different from what people said in the news...he's actually..adorable?"I hesitated to say because I had no idea.Yea he was acting differently but I don't want to make a mistake again.

Sunghoon and I got into the elevator.We tried to stay silent but Sunoo giggled the whole time what made us cooed at his behaviour.

As soon as we opened our dorm door Jay started yelling."Jay!"Sunoo jumped out of Sunghoons grip and hugged Jay."Heedeung Hy-Hyung and Hon Hyung are nice!"

It made my heart melt and I grinned after I heared what Sunoo said.We were glad that he was thinking like that.

I sat down and Sunghoon was folding his hands."What do you guy's think?"Jungwon asked everyone in the room besides Sunoo."Anything against it?"

Everyone stayed silent."I'm okay with it."Jake began when Jay nodded in agreement.

„I love Sunoo so it doesn't change anything."Niki started to blush after he said it.Sunoo kissed Nikis cheek and we all said „Aw" in sync.

„I agree with these 3.Sunghoon and Heeseung?"everyone starred at us.

Sunghoon spoke up."I guess I will need to understand this whole thing a little bit better so I won't hurt him again."

Sunoo was now putting his gaze at me.Everyone waited for my answer but...I was unsure.We are not babysitters but he's our Sunoo...our member...

„Guy's...look.."I started.