81-85

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the Movie Star’s Beloved Wife TAMSBW » Chapter 81: Became the actor
Transmigrated as the Movie Star’s Beloved Wife Chapter 81: Became the actor
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
After the event, Li Yining took a photo with everyone and got in the car.

After getting in the car, she received a lot of news from the little sisters in the circle, saying that she was beautiful and so on.

She smiled, looking at the top news.

It was sent back by Huo Shen.

Huo Shen: [I heard it, I am also your fan. 】

Li Yining chuckled.

Song Jing looked her eyes sideways: "What are you laughing at?"

"Nothing." Li Yining pressed the corner of his upturned mouth and looked at Song Jing: "Sister Song, is my answer okay?"

Song Jing smiled and nodded: "It's very okay. You haven't lost your politeness, and you haven't lost your previous nature."

"What nature?"

Song Jing raised her eyebrows, and said slowly, "The nature of a man."

Li Yining: "..."

Listening to this, why doesn't it seem to be complimenting yourself.

Song Jing looked at her amused and changed the subject: "It's a good day, a complete success."

Li Yining smiled.

Song Jing said: "The brand side is very satisfied with you, don't worry too much."

"Uh-huh."

Song Jing pulled out the information from one side: "Now I will tell you about the next work and take a week off. It's time to get busy."

Li Yining: "...oh."

Song Jing got her a script, it was a school play, the kind of reunion with a broken mirror.

She glanced suspiciously at Song Jing when she saw it.

Song Jing: "...Don't want to pick it up?"

"no."

Li Yining pondered for a few seconds and asked, "Is the script for high school students suitable for me?"

Upon hearing this, Song Jing almost laughed out loud.

"Do you think you are not suitable for anyone else?"

Xiaoyu also nodded aside: "Sister Ningning, no one said anything about you, a fifteen-year-old girl who looks like you."

Li Yining is really good-looking.

Li Yining smiled and looked at the two people in front of him: "You have too much confidence in me."

Song Jing: "I think this script is good. Although I want to find a movie for you, for now, let's play the TV series well before considering others."

She carefully analyzed: "The TV series between you and Yi Zimo hasn't aired so soon, but it won't be too late. The production cycle there is very fast, so after the TV series is broadcast, I hope you There will be subsequent works coming out so that they will not be forgotten."

Li Yining nodded, "I know."

She shook the script: "I can do it all."

"and this--"

Song Jing handed it to her: "Who is the real murderer will be recorded in half a month, and you can start preparing."

Li Yining: "???"