101-105

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the Movie Star’s Beloved Wife TAMSBW » Chapter 101: Be a fine little wife
Transmigrated as the Movie Star’s Beloved Wife Chapter 101: Be a fine little wife
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Li Yining looked at Xiaoyu in shock and disbelief.

"Morning?"

Xiaoyu nodded sincerely, "It's morning."

She whispered, "I didn't look good at Gangwon's face at the time."

Li Yining "...Did Huo Shen greet him?"

Xiaoyu nodded "Mr. Huo nodded, but didn't speak."

Li Yining "..."

Very good, accidentally learned a big secret of the man.

Why is this jealousy so strong?

She thought, a little bit to help her forehead smile.

Xiaoyu looked at her, slightly disturbed, "Sister Ningning, why are you still smiling, aren't you afraid of being told out?"

Li Yining shook his head "No."

"what?"

"He will not."

Although Li Yining does not know Jiangwon very well, she knows that there are unwritten rules about these things in the circle, and even if she knows it, she will not expose it.

Not to mention... Gangwon still has some scandal contact with them, and he and himself are still in the same drama, so even more so.

Furthermore, even if Jiangwon really couldn't think of exposing it, Huo Shen had a solution.

The worst is public.

Thinking about it, Li Yining suddenly thought of a certain point.

Huo Shen is like this... Does it mean that he really wants to make it public.

"Sister Ningning."

"what?"

Li Yining returned to his senses and raised his eyes to look at her.

Xiaoyu "...what do you think, I just called you several times."

Li Yining smiled, pinched his eyebrows and said, "It's nothing, just thinking about something small."

She pursed her lips and looked at Xiaoyu, "Don't discuss things in the morning. You want to know the others and wait to talk to you in the evening."

"it is good."

Just after speaking, the makeup artist who went to apply makeup to Gangwon came back.

"Sorry, Teacher Li."

"fine."

Li Yining was not such a caretaker, smiled slightly and said, "I understand."

The makeup artist took a side tool, "Come and put makeup on our beautiful teacher Li."

Li Yining chuckled.

After putting on makeup, Li Yining walked out.

Today's scenes are still her and Jiangwon's. After all, the two are the protagonists and the roles are relatively more. However, today is not a separate part of the two, but in the classroom, and there are several other actors.

As soon as Li Yining passed by, Gangwon turned and walked to the side.

Lin Yuan and Xie Fan glanced at each other, a little surprised.

During this period of time in the crew for so long, even if they hadn't seen anything tricky, they had already felt something.

It is said on the Internet that Li Yining went to hug Gangwon’s thigh and rub Gangwon’s heat, but in fact it did not.