chapter 22

jess's POV-

we came up with an idea, of how we were going to mess with my friends.

I was going to post a picture of me and Danni, but Danni's face is going to be hidden and she'll be wearing my clothes so her style isn't recognized.

I was currently setting up my phone, while Danni was whining about wearing a see-through white top and a black bra.

"I don't want people to see my bra, baby!"

"Babes, we both know this isn't the worst thing you've been seen or out in," I reply making her pout

We get into a comfortable position, Danni's head on my arm while I'm on my back and my legs bent.

I hold the book up so it's over both of us.

The timer went off, so we knew the picture had been taken but we still didn't move.

I put the book down and held Danni tighter causing her to hide her head in my neck.

I slowly move and grab my phone before going back to cuddling with Danni.

Who has fell asleep, I swear this girl can sleep anywhere anytime.

J_e_taylor

🥰❤

Five minutes later my phone was going off like crazy, causing Danni to groan and stir a bit thankfully not wake up.

I open the messages in the group chat that is going off like crazy.

Aim's 

omg! who are you dating?! is it Danni did my ship finally happen!

kit kat Katie 

please be Danni!!! I don't want to have to be nice to some girl when I want you with Danni.

I chuckle at their messages and just reply with ill tell you when I get home from the cabin, and turn my phone off and snuggle into Danni.

I grab the book and start to read again, while Danni's head just lies on my chest.

after about an hour, I had got through a couple of chapters in my book when my mum pokes her head in the door.

"that girl loves her sleep," she says while giggling.

"yep, anyway what's up mum?" 

"dinner is ready, so can you wake up sleeping beauty, and come downstairs, also anni wants to ask you both something later," she says before walking out and shutting the door behind her.

I turn to Danni to see her sleeping peacefully, I really don't want to wake her up.

"baby? can you wake up for me?" she groans and cuddles into my chest even more.

"bubs? It's dinner time, you need to get up." I try again.

"carry me..." she finally says after a few moments of silence.

knowing this is the only way ill be able to get her downstairs, I get out of the bed and lean down to pick her up.

Her legs wrap around my waist with her head and arms around my neck.

I wrap an arm around her back and one under her bum, to keep her stable.

"Come on then, let's get you downstairs baby," I whisper and kiss her head while walk down the stairs.

Once I get to the bottom of the stairs, I stop and look at her.

She was looking up at me with tired eyes and a small smile.

"Thanks for carrying me, baby." She says as she jumps off of me.

I smile and kiss her cheek before we start walking to the dining room.

I sit down next to my dad and ollie while Danni sits in-between Anni and my nan.

During dinner, while everyone was talking Danni was struggling to stay awake, causing everyone to laugh.

She had only taken a couple of bites of her meal.

"Danni why don't you go back to sleep you've eaten a little bit at least." My mum speaks up.

Danni nods before walking towards the stairs.

I quickly grab her hand gently. "I'll be up soon Yeah?"

She nods before giving everyone a small smile, and with that, she's out of sight.

"She's always liked her sleep," nan said while laughing.

Once everyone is finished eating, the boys are forced Into washing the dishes by my mum and dad.

While nan went to the living room to read, Annie came up to me and took my hand just as I was about to walk upstairs.

"What's up anni?" I asked bending down to her height.

"Can I sleep with you and Danni tonight? I want cuddles like Danni and I always used to do!" She said looking up at me sweetly.

"Sure bubs, why don't you go get in your PJs and say good night to everyone, and when your done come to mine and Danni's room."

She nods happily before running upstairs.

"Night guys I'm gonna go to my room for the night," I say and getting nights in reply from all around the downstairs of the house.

As soon as I get to the room, I get ready for bed.

I climb into the bed laying down, to have Danni automatically cuddle into me.

"Hiya baby.." she says in a raspy sleepy voice what is hot in my opinion.

" Hi babe, you go back to sleep yeah? Anni wants to sleep in here and we both know if she sees you awake you won't be asleep again until she is." I say while leaning down to kiss her forehead.

"Okay but kiss first." She says while pouting so I kiss her.

I lean in and peck her lips gently before letting her get comfy.

And with that shes fast asleep again.

after a few moments, the door slowly opens before shutting again, telling me Anni is ready for bed now.

I gently close my book and put it on the bedside table, kissing Danni's head before turning to my second favorite sister of the sister duo.

"Hey sweetie, you okay?" I say to the small girl getting settled on Danni's side of the bed, as Danni is currently laying on top of me.

"mhm! is Danni still sleeping?" she asks going to poke Danni's cheek, as she is kneeling above her.

"how about we don't poke Danni and you get comfy sweetie?"

"okay jess!" she lays down and cuddles into mine and Danni's side, lifting Danni's arm gently and wrapping around herself before I could stop her.

I'm not trying to be mean and tell her she can't be cuddled I would happily cuddle her, I just don't want Danni to wake up or I would have 2 girls laughing at each other nonstop until one of them fall asleep.

Once anni was under danni's arm and comfortable, she started to fall asleep.

And with that both sisters were fast asleep and I could finally read my book in peace.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. I spoke way to soon..

"Come in"

"We're all going to sleep now and I just wanted to day goodnight." My mum said poking her head onto the room.

"Night mum, love you."

"Love you too baby, sleep tight." She says before shutting the door behind her quietly.

______________________
1184 words