Chapter 32

Dani's pov-

"Mum, you look great." Anni laughed at me as I was trying to sort out my dress. "Stop moving your dress, your going to squish my little brother."

I was  37 weeks pregnant with Jessica's and my son, we started ivf a couple months after we got engaged.

"Your brother is fine, he is happily chilling." I laughed, leaning into her so we were now cuddling side ways.

I looked in the mirror at my bump that was covered in the white fabric of my wedding dress.

"Go check on your mother, she's going to be annoying your grandma with her nerves

"Go check on your mother, she's going to be annoying your grandma with her nerves." I told anni, I know what Jess is like.

She's going to be freaking out, not because she has cold feet but she wants everything to go perfect.

"Okay, I'll be back to walk down the isle." She smiled, kissing my cheek before running off to where Jess was getting ready.

"Your momma and mummy are so excited to get married but not as much as we are for you to have you." I mumbled to my stomach.

In 3 weeks or less, our baby boy will be here and our family will be done for the time being.

We both want at-least one more after this one.

I sort my hair one last time and get comfortable on the sofa while I wait for anni to come tell me it was time to start the next big chapter of my life.

————

Jessica's pov-

"Did the wedding cake get here okay? What about the decorations?" I asked my mum for the tenth hundredth time while she laced the back of my dress.

"Jess, everything is ready and looking amazing

"Jess, everything is ready and looking amazing." My mum reassured me.

"Mum, you look great." Anni told me as I saw her slipping into the room.

She was wearing a dusty pink dress like the rest of the bridesmaids, she is Dani's maid of honour.