Chapter 10- Well Things Escalated at a Rate I Wouldn't have Chosen

Warning ⚠️: This is going to be smuttish. I'm not used to writing smut but I need to challenge myself to other writing aspects eventually and I have decided to let this be the way I do it. For everyone worried about my comfort, don't worry it's basically the same as artists practicing drawings of nude imagery. Uncomfortable, but if you do it enough you'll eventually be toned down to it. This chapter is not important to the plot and literally will not have any important aspects you may miss. It will relate to the plot, but you won't miss anything. If you want to skip this chapter go ahead. I'm releasing it with a plot related chapter. There will be no a/n at the end of this chapter, it will be at the end of the next chapter. Also if you do read this, I challenge you to keep a straight face cause I had to while writing it.

My name is Kusuo Saiki and I am spending the Friday night with my boyfriend.

The rest of the week has gone by pretty average and in the next chapter you'll see why, but for now I just want to enjoy this evening with Satou.

We were sitting on my floor conversing and laughing at each other when there was a knock on my door.

"Kuu~" my mom said cheerfully, "Your father and I are going out for the night, we won't be home until midnight. Let your wonderful boyfriend know he can stay the night."

"Okay," I said, "Have fun I guess."

My mom walked away and I heard the front door slam shut. I guess it's just me and Satou.

"So is there any special reason you wore your ring?" Satou said pointing at my finger.

"Oh," I said completely forgetting that I had it on, "The neighbors across the street are getting construction done so that's twice the amount of usual thoughts I'd have to hear so I just decided to block them out."

"So you can't hear a word of what I'm thinking?" He asked.

"Yeah why?" I asked. A small smile cracked through his lips, but I couldn't begin to piece together what he might be thinking.

"No reason." Yeah that's not promising, "So have you really always looked down on weird people, or are you just doing it to hide something about yourself."

Ugh I hate when people talk about me being out of the ordinary, "Hey you know I can't control the fact that I have psychic powers!" I was pissed off that he was using it against me, "They were blessed with the ability to be normal and they-"

"I wasn't referring to your psychic powers," he said smirking, "If you could read my thoughts you would know for certain what I'm referring to." I blushed heavily and stuttered. But eventually I managed to form a response.

"Oh s-suck my dick," I said but because I was stuttering it sounded more like a question.

"With your stutter it sounded like an offer," Satou laughed, but that laugh quickly faded as he pinned me against the wall, "Although I think I'd rather you suck mine."

"No way," I said sticking my tounge out and making a face, "I'm not putting anything in my mouth!"

"I have a different idea then," he said. Now I would like to note despite being extremely ordinary Satou is surprisingly strong by which I mean he is capable of lifting me up and throwing me (gently) onto my bed.

I shuffled against the headrest of my bed and sat up looking at him. In his eyes was a mixture of lust and love. Was this a good idea? Well I mean we've been dating for a short while. I have been observing Satou for a while, and I guess this was hard for me to admit but I have watched him do some rather, how do I phrase this, inappropriate stuff to himself with limitations. I saw the action, I didn't see the body parts.

I suppose if this wouldn't be my first time it would certainly be coming soon. I mean we're high schoolers what did you expect?

Satou looked into my eyes as if waiting for an answer to a question he never asked. I nodded letting him know he had my full consent. Although I can't hear his thoughts so whatever he's thinking can't be what I wanna hear.

He started kissing me. It was a heated kiss, which eventually led to him lightly biting my lip. I squealed a bit and he used this opportunity to take the entrance. Exploring every inch of my mouth he was just so ordinary. To anyone else this would be a bland experience, but to me it was absolutely, and nothing less of perfect.

Eventually I felt his hand run up my shirt, who was I to stop him. I allowed him to do whatever he wanted while I took it all in.

Now I know some of you are wondering, did you take off the antenna and glasses? No. Look I know it sounds weird to have sex with articles of clothing on, but if I took it off half the world would explode and Satou would be a statue which is so not what he meant by rock hard.

I felt my shirt being lifted off my torso and my pants being slipped off. Satou threw off his shirt and reached for his belt, but quickly stopped.

"What's wrong?" I asked through heavy breathes.

"We can't go further," he said serious, "Without lube it would be really painfully for you, and I don't want to put you through that." Aww he's so thoughtful. I summoned a bottle of lubricant and smirked at him slightly.

"That solve your problem?" I asked.

"Sure does," he said removing his pants and lathering up. (A/n- if it seems like I'm dancing around certain words, that's because I am. I'm writing this until I reach my breaking point I'm slowly losing it, but if I don't I'm going to be in for a shock when I have to actually start writing stuff like this.)

Now is probably not the time to praise Satou's normalcy, but it totally is the time I'm going to. His member was such an average size, not so increadibly small you can't do anything with it, but also isn't so incredibly large that you fuck someone from a foot away. Other people might say it's not enough, but it's everything I needed.

"You ready love," he said making sure I was okay with it.

"I believe so," I said, a bit nervous, but knowing I was safe with Satou.

He entered slowly, but not too slow. An average pace. I was in a mix of pure giddiness and pain. He continued by thrusting at an average pace. It hurt like hell the first few thrusts, but I knew this was normal and it would soon change, and sure enough it did.

Every thrust felt more and more like heaven itself. Granted most other people would think this to be not worth it because he's so average at it, but it only made the experience ever more enjoyable for me. To be in a situation like this with my god feels like a myth.

I tried to suppress the noises I was making by biting my lip, he was not happy about that.

"You know we're alone right?" He said through heavy pants, "You don't have to worry about being heard." I nodded, but continued to bite my lip, I may have been drawing blood because of how hard I bit.

Satou getting tired of this bit into my neck. It wasn't painful, but it was sharp enough to get me to open my mouth. Doing so I ended up letting out a long moan. I chose not to suppress anything after that.

After a while I could feel myself reaching the edge.

"S-satou I th-think I'm gonna," I breathed put heavily.

"Me too Saiki," he said.

Sure enough we both finished at similar timings. Panting taking in the bliss of the moment.

"You did finish right," Satou asked nervously. I assume scared that he hadn't done a good enough job.

"Yes dear," I said planting a kiss on his cheek.

"We really should clean this up," he said looking at the mess on my bed sheets, "Before your parents come home you know."

"Well first let's put some actual clothes on," I said, "I'll take care of the mess."

We put our clothes back on and I reversed the state of my bed to look as if nothing happened. After that I flopped down onto the bed. Satou sat next to me. I tackled him into a hug.

"I'm not getting out of this am I," Satou asked, a small smile forming at his lips.

"Nope," I said grinning. And sure enough I was right.