|x|

"Kavien slow down " I said moaning as he hit my spot ". He slowed down giving me long and deep strokes. I scratched his back leaving marks .

"Ssss" he winced in pain "iya chill with that shit "he said . His strokes began to get sloppier . Seconds later he pulled out nutting all over my stomach. "All fours " he said .

I checked the time seeing that it was seven in the morning and I had to be to the airport at 9. "Boy no I gotta pack , take a shower , and get food . We can't go another round plus we been fucking all night ".

He rolled his eyes "bro I'm not gone see you until three weeks from now  when you graduate, that's to long for me you know I gotta be under you " I blushed .

Everything he said was true when I'm around Kash he always has to be touching me . When he is at work he wants to stay on the phone with me . He always kissing me and reminding me that I'm beautiful. When me and him are in bed he has to have my body literally on top of him . This nigga just clingy now that I think about it .

"Come on help a bad bitch pack " I said getting up limping to this closet . He got up kissing on my neck "you look so good right now " . I smiled "thank you bitch " he smacked my ass hard .

"So what you gone be doing these three weeks I'm not here " I asked . "Shit at the trap with the mob " . I rolled my eyes "when you say the mob does this consist of that bitch Lamari " I asked .

He sucked his teeth . " i already told you she cleans the money " i smacked my lips . "Whatever Kavien" . He chuckled " so now you got a attitude ".

I didn't respond. He know I don't like that hoe but he always around her . I know she helps him make his money and that keeps his momma in a nice neighborhood which I understood. But she always disrespects me .

"Iya I know you hear me talking to you " I grabbed my bags packing them. He grabbed me by my waist pulling me into his lap . "I'm sorry ma , you forgive me " he said .

"Kavien leave me alone " I said pouting. "Not until you give me a kiss " I rolled my eyes pecking his lips .

"On gd stop playing with me " he said . He grabbed my neck kissing me sliding his tongue in my mouth . "Kavien stop " I said .

"Bro I just wanna fuck on you " he said . I chuckled "nooooooo" . He pouted "fine" he said grabbing some of my panties putting them in my bag .

20 minutes later we got done packing my bags . We put my bags in his car while he went back inside . "Always the last person to walk out the door ". I got back out the car walking in the house seeing him talking to momma o and RayRay.

"Why can't you just stay a little longer, when your here he actually cleans " she said . I pouted "soon imma miss it here but I'll be back soon I'm thinking about going to a college near here " I said .

"That sounds good baby , I will see you soon make sure you have a good flight " she said . "I will " I said giving her a hug . Then waving bye to Arabian.

I went and got in his car waiting for him to get in . He got in the car  talking on the phone . "Yeah I'm finna drop her off right now " he said .

"In about a hour or two . Shit yeah just make sure you have all my money Mariilow ". I rolled my eyes "this bitch " I mumbled. "Alright imma see you later " and with that he hung up .

He looked at me "what's wrong ". I sucked my
teeth "why she wanna know if imma be there or not " I said starting in his eyes .

"Imma be real I don't think you should be there because if y'all get into and she fuck with my money . Imma have to kill her ass and my trigger finger already been itching ".