41

"Iya .... Iya .... Get up " Kavien yelled and I woke up sweating I rubbed my eyes and then looked around the room to see Kavien still asleep .

I walked to the bathroom and threw water on my face week 2 of the nightmares they just won't go away . With all the circumstances going on I'm kind of feel like I'm going to die .

I'm just ready to have my baby I'm thinking about sending her away to live with my mom when I have her it's just not safe here .

"Iya " I heard . I rolled my eyes he needs to understand he can't help me unless he can bring blue back .

"What's up with you why are you shutting me out " he yelled and I chuckled. "Kavien I just don't wanna talk about it you can't help me " I said .

He smacked his lips "iya what is it tell me so I can help you , you can't just say you don't think I can't I can do allot of stuff you just don't give me a chance " he fussed .

"Your nagging me who the girlfriend me our you " she said and Kavien mugged her . He felt as if he was in this relationship by hisself now .

"Man whatever " he said walking away he was just going to give her space .

Iya let down her hair that was in a bun and rubbed on her belly until her phone rang .

Uncle Charlie
"Charlie " she said .
"Look you need to pack your shit up and leave now I mean now " he said yelling through the phone .
"What "
"You and whoever need to leave now she is coming and I can't stop her she knows " Charlie screamed "she knows ".
"Charlie who knows , what does she know " iya asked .
"Lady Noel , she's coming " he said and she hung
up the phone .

She quickly took the SIM card out of her phone and then broke it . She stormed into the room and grabbed a bag throwing random things in while Kavien sat there looking at her until he noticed a look of worry on her face this made him nervous more so angry .

"Iya what's wrong you look scared " he said . Iya couldn't respond all she could think about is the dreams .

"She's coming Kash and she going to kill me and the baby and believe it or not I don't care if I die i care about you and Ari " she said and he stood there shocked at this moment he knew that iya really loved him .

He took out his phone "Zay come to my shit and quick and bring Lo and Amir " he said hanging up .

"Ma you gotta get the fuck out of here Alrite , I know her okay she wanted to meet you and now it's adding up I know why she's so invested and me and you now " he said to her .

"I love you " she said . He kissed her lips "I love you to " he said before he heard the front door bust open .

He looked at his phone Zay texted him telling him he was outside parked behind the house . He could hear the fear in his voice he knew shit had got real but not like this . The whole situation even had Zay feeling fucked up about it and he thought he could never feel this way .

"Here takes this " he said passing her another bag with a burner phone , extra clothes , and about 50k in cash .

Kavien opened the door and put iya behind him "stay close " he said to her and shots rang out .

She stayed behind him until they reached the stairs and she ran out the back door .

Iya ran until she seen Osoma's car . Zay got out the car and put her bags in the trunk while Lola comfort her "iya you have to calm down " she said to her .

Zay quickly tossed Lola the keys and he ran into the house to help Kavien . That was his brother he would never let him go down . The vowed to each other if we go out we go out together as brothers .

"Iya sat in the backseat of the car watching the baby sleep trying to not think of anything negative that will stress her out .

"Are you okay " Lola said .

Iya sucked her teeth "no I don't wanna talk about just drive please I need to think " she said and Lola nodded her head .

later they pulled up to a house in the woods just a hour away from the city . Iya got out the car looking around while Lola collected Amir she couldn't feel what iya was feeling Lola had to go through a lot pregnant but not as much as iya .

She looked the porch looking for a key . She lifted up the mat seeing it there this made her laugh Kavien is so corny she thought.

She walked into the house it was decorated Hoe Kavien told her she would have her own house . Lola walked in followed by a man carrying there bags .

She looked at the man and he smiled "I'm Kiko Osoma's dad " he said and her faced softened "Iya she said ".

She walked away from them and walked upstairs seeing a nursery decorated just like the one at home . When Kavien heard that Lady Noel was looking for iya he bought a cabin and had it decorated with everything he knew that she would like he had it done fast .

"This is nice " she mumbled to herself walking into the master bedroom seeing photos of her and Kavien on the wall and she smiled . She knew it wasn't goodbye she was going to see him again just didn't know when .

Meanwhile .......

"Man what the fuck " Osoma said to Kavien as he shot the last man standing .

"That Lady who I been working for trying kill my girl . My girlfriend has more fucking secrets than me " he said and Zay agreed .

Kavien took went upstairs taking a second bag from out the closet filled with the same things as IYA's and broke his phone then took the SIM card out .

"Why you broke yo phone " Zay asked and he chuckled "you don't known lady like I do " Kavien replied.

They walked down the stairs and headed to the garage there stood his all black track hawk with tinted windows he never drove this car and it wasn't even in his name for this exact reason .

"So why is lady trynna kill iya " osoma asked he wanted to know all the details.

" that 6 months iya was gone she did some shit , I thought she was running whole time my girl jumped off the porch" he said .

He laughed " so we going meet them or some " and Kavien shook his head "no that's to dangerous " he said . And Osoma frowned "nigga my family is with her and I don't know where they at I don't care how you roll but I don't do that" he said .

I laughed "look we just killed lady Noel's men if you want me to drive there and lead them to her that's fine but imma make sure my girl and my baby get out of there " he said and Zay smirked.

"You right bro my head be off hinges sometimes " he said.