Part 12 - Y/N's birthday

"GIRLS HE SAID HE LOVED ME" you scream.
"HARRY ?" Wanda said
"YES ! And I said I loved him too ! So I think it's time for him to really meet my family, you know, you guys..."
"Of course !! I'm so happy for you ! When is he coming by ?" Natasha asked
"I was thinking maybe for my birthday?" I know I didn't want to organize anything, because I've never really celebrated. You know what that's a bad idea. I don't want to change my mind. Next Monday ?"
"Okay fine by me !"
"Thanks girls, love you !" You said going out of the room.

"WANDA"
"NAT"
"We should TOTALLY invite him to Y/N's birthday party !"
"That would be cool, let's talk to Bucky"
"What do you guys want to talk about"
"Oh great you're here. So, Harry."
"Yeah ?"
"We want to invite him to Y/N's birthday party !"
"That's so cool ! I'll go see him tomorrow"
"Thanks babe ! Love you" Natasha said kissing him on the cheek.

- two days later -
"Buck what do you think about these jeans ?"
"They're okay. The first one was better"
"That's what I thought. I might need to get a dress, Harry wants to take me on a date for my birthday"
"That's great ! Where do you want to go"
"Balmain, cauz its my birthday" you said while going out of the changing room.
"25 damn"
"Shut up you're a 106" you said laughing

You picked different dresses. One was backless, the second had a low cut, the third was really short, and the last one was hot pink.
You and Bucky agreed on the low cut one, and you bought saint Laurent shoes. Your birthday was tomorrow, and you wanted to spend time with your family, but then Harry invited you. You know nevermind you could do both.

- your birthday -
Today was a normal day, and you wanted it to be normal. You had a really bad memory about your birthday. In the red room it was when you gained a new access to new training, it stopped when you were 15. Hydra didn't even care about it, and with your 'real' family, your biological one, at this point it was just blips of a dream. You completed your usual morning routine, trying not to think about it.

The compound was empty and you found a note.
'Hi, we're sorry but it was a last minute mission, trying to get back here ASAP. We love you very much, happy birthday Y/N
- the team'
So alone. Nobody here. Fun birthday haha. Harry was picking you up at 6pm and it was 1pm. Ahhh so boring. You just chilled in your room and at 4pm you started getting ready.

At 6, Harry called you saying he was in front of the tower, you got down, looking breath taking.
"Woah happy birthday baby" he said kissing you
"Thanks" you smiled
"So where are we going ?"
"Surprise" Harry said

"GUYS HARRY PICKED HER UP. HES 10 MINUTES AWAY" Wanda screamed
"IS EVERYTHING PERFECT ?" Yelena asked
"Yeah I think" Bruce replied
"DO YOU THINK OR IS IT PERFECT" Yelena screamed
"Woah calm down" Natasha said
"I'm stressed out."
"It's okay everything is perfect."
"No Steve isn't there !"
"He will get here he's cap"

"OKAY THEY ARE PARKING" Wanda announced.
"EVERYONE HIDE" Yelena said

"Harry this isn't a restaurant it's just a stupid old place ?"
"Come on in its a hidden restaurant !"
"Like the one in Paris ! With the washing machine ? The Tiktok I sent you ?"
"Yeah !"
"You remembered oh my god I love you"
"Come onnnn"

"3.2.1" Yelena started the count down.
"SUPRISE" everybody screamed
"OH MY FUCKING GOD WHAT THE HELL IS THIS FUCKING PLACE AND WHY THE FUCK IS EVERYONE HERE"
"You spend to much time with Bucky." Wanda stated while Bucky agreed.
"GUYS THATS AMAZING!"
"Look who is in front of you" Tony said holding a glass of champagne.
"How did you knew Harry !"
"Bucky came by to tell me,"
"GUYS I LOVE YOU. THANKS SO SO MUCH"

The party was getting great and you thought this was a good time to introduce Harry.
"Okay so many of you know I have a boyfriend ! Harry this is the team, and well here's harry"
"Nice to meet you all" harry said shyly.

That's when the door opened.
"Y/N SURPRISE !"
"There you are Icepop ! Where the hell have you been ? It's my birthday !"
"Sorry things got bad at SHIE. Who's that ?"
"I'm Harry"
"He's my boyfriend"
"Oh that's the cute waiter ?!"
"Yeah it is" you say looking in Harry's eyes.

"Okay, Harry you seem like a nice guy" Yelena said smiling.
"Thanks" Harry responded
"HOWEVER. Y/N is my bestie. Since many years, if you harm her in any way, make her cry. I will kill you, and remember I'm a trained assassin"
"We both are" Natasha added.
"And you know what I can do" Wanda added
Harry looked at you scared.
"It's okay we're kidding" Natasha said smiling.
"Yeah" Wanda said
Yelena kept her stoic look tho.

You opened your presents and it was actually one of the best days of your life. Harry was well accepted, Bucky was still a little cold with him, but everything was so good. God you loved everyone so much.